Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Men Only* Wimmins stay out of this thread. A Medical ?

39 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I dont know where you come from, but where i come from...its a GD violation.

If your mechanic does it, maybe :D

Posted · Report post

then what is your question exactly...you say it runs in your family, right? then I would take it up the ass monthly if need be if it prevented me from getting cancer...

Umm..thats my point. There is a simple blood test that can detect it long before a finger can..so why the fug is the finger necessary.?

Posted · Report post

:lol:

I bet it sucks to have anything up there ...but seriously..they do it for a reason...not to make you hide in the corner and cry so they can point and laugh at you

they wait til you're out of the room to do that :)

Posted · Report post

Wait, I see you are a Clemson guy...thats near the Chattooga. Deliverance Country.

Posted · Report post

Umm..thats my point. There is a simple blood test that can detect it long before a finger can..so why the fug is the finger necessary.?

That's what I asked my dentist last week. But, he insisted.

Posted · Report post

Umm..thats my point. There is a simple blood test that can detect it long before a finger can..so why the f*ck is the finger necessary.?

my guess would be to actually feel around..maybe something that a blood test can't pick up on...hell I don't know...I sometimes wish Dr. House was real

seriously...do two shot of tequila back to back...then go in...it'll be over in no time

Posted · Report post

Wait, I see you are a Clemson guy...thats near the Chattooga. Deliverance Country.

:leaving:

Posted · Report post

then what is your question exactly...you say it runs in your family, right? then I would take it up the ass monthly if need be if it prevented me from getting cancer...

interesting

Posted · Report post

When I get a finger up my ass its usually mine and I smell it.........wait that came out wrong.....

Posted · Report post

When I get a finger up my ass its usually mine and I smell it.........wait that came out wrong.....

Wow really?

Posted · Report post

:leaving:

Posted · Report post

Sultan33g lives in Deliverance country too, apparently.