Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why is it?

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Why is it that when a chick acts like a ***** and as a result gets treated like a *****, they get pissed off and try to get sympathy from others about it?

Posted

Pics?

Posted

Pics?

This!!

Posted

:lol:

Too NSFW for here

Posted

Why is it that when a chick acts like a ***** and as a result gets treated like a *****, they get pissed off and try to get sympathy from others about it?

We talkin' "*****" as in professional or "slut" as in hobbyist?

Posted

Not a professional, just a chick that gives it up like a 'ho then gets pissed when she gets a reputation and treated like one

Posted

your not talking about this girl are u?

ugly.jpg

Posted

Not a professional, just a chick that gives it up like a 'ho then gets pissed when she gets a reputation and treated like one

Well hell, I have a hobby of watching stage play musicals when they come to town. Anyone makes a habbit of reminding me of that, I'll punch 'em in the d**k.

I imagine it's something like that....

Posted

Sultan, everytime you post something I think that the Delhomme sig is part of the post, cuz when I scroll down it fits as a follow up to what you posted. Run on sentences are cool too. OK carry on...

Posted

Sultan, everytime you post something I think that the Delhomme sig is part of the post, cuz when I scroll down it fits as a follow up to what you posted. Run on sentences are cool too. OK carry on...

next time I reply to a thread I will make sure and get my grammar checked by you first k?

Posted

cause thats what whooors do.

Posted