Sign in to follow this  
PandaPancake

Broncos should double team Olsen and...

Guest YoureTheDCoord

Okay. Serious question. Say you are an NFL defensive coordinator. What is your game plan against the Panthers? 

2 hours ago, Guest YoureTheDCoord said:

Okay. Serious question. Say you are an NFL defensive coordinator. What is your game plan against the Panthers? 

start updating my resume

You're right.  Contain Cam, double Olsen.  Go with that.  It's worked out so well up to this point. 

Guest YoureTheDCoord
On 1/26/2016 at 4:23 PM, 15 said:

Let me save you some time: 

You can't stop the Panthers. We're the #1 offense and have the best player in the history of the game at QB, doing things that nobody knows how to contain. The only team to slow us down was the Falcons, and Stewart was not in the game which is one of the main parts of our offense.

You can pressure Cam, force him to make some bad decisions, stack the box against stewart, double Olsen, but you're not going to stop the Panthers. 

"Can't"

Guest hilarious

These superbowl threads,are classic you were all so full of yourselves...remember when you have to eat poo. Big bite chew swallow..nibbling at it just going to draw it out.Best part is the Broncos didn't double Olson's old average ass or care to contain Cam...they just used the fact he is a horrible passers against him..

Guest Hilarious
1 hour ago, 15 said:

wait, are you actually proud of the broncos for having a superbowl literally handed to them lol?

Proud  yes  even more so now that i I see the fans of the panthers are so football ignorant.

Handed? Try ripped from your hands like Von Miller takes footballs from sCam.  Dont take it too hard, we knew we would win after taking out the Patriots

Thanks for drafting Vince Young 2.0 and leaving Miller for us.  watch?v=48H34ukFe8g

Guest Hilarious
3 hours ago, 15 said:

Hahahaha your trolling skills are about as good as Peyton manning's performance in the super bowl.

So I win! yes