Sign in to follow this  
PandaPancake

Broncos should double team Olsen and...

7 hours ago, Guest Hilarious said:

So I win! yes

No.  Not here.  You embarrass yourself and look pathetic.  You don't even have a good strong troll here to carry you.  But keep trying.  It's kind of funny.  

Guest Hilarious

Superbowl  expecting 1st place

what was that blur?

Von Miller just crossed the  tackles face

holding him ,cutting him ,double teaming him

still can't win

Von sacks sCam again and again

One last drive game on the line  

Von strip sacks sCam one last time.

From the press

questions were asked

Cam cant answer

The good times have passed

Where is my towel  to cover my head?

No Towel?

I'll go Belichick instead

Hoodie on so sCam can  cry

He tried to answer he tried tried tried!

Cams a leader except when Cams lost

His cheesey smile then turns  to frost.

The tears have flowed

Excuses made

But in the end  It was the Broncos day!

1 hour ago, Guest Hilarious said:

Superbowl  expecting 1st place

what was that blur?

Von Miller just crossed the  tackles face

holding him ,cutting him ,double teaming him

still can't win

Von sacks sCam again and again

One last drive game on the line  

Von strip sacks sCam one last time.

From the press

questions were asked

Cam cant answer

The good times have passed

Where is my towel  to cover my head?

No Towel?

I'll go Belichick instead

Hoodie on so sCam can  cry

He tried to answer he tried tried tried!

Cams a leader except when Cams lost

His cheesey smile then turns  to frost.

The tears have flowed

Excuses made

But in the end  It was the Broncos day!

your name should be Snoop Bronco

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, MCCNASTY said:

You stole that. Pathetic.

Even if he didn't.. it's still pathetic. Dude should stop smoking weed, cause his incoherence is just sad.

Just now, Raskle said:

Even if he didn't.. it's still pathetic. Dude should stop smoking weed, cause his incoherence is just sad.

I think he is an alt.  Too stupid to be real.  

Guest Hilarious
On 2/16/2016 at 7:46 PM, 15 said:

Hahahaha your trolling skills are about as good as Peyton manning's performance in the super bowl.

K

23 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

your name should be Snoop Bronco

Thanks but I am more Dr Suess  Snoops a pimp am too old for the game

22 hours ago, MCCNASTY said:

You stole that. Pathetic.

lol nope I drop dope rhymes like green eggs and ham! It  was my favorite bed time story..so much so my dad knows the whole book to this day and he is 72..lol  

Great game I shall never forget and niether will you guys..Been there as a broncos fan..trust me being up 10 zip and going all yay  yay only to have Doug Williams shred you like a hot knife threw butter...thats the worst. I am sure with your Defenisve players you guys will have a few shots.. I am not sold on Cam at all but  the d is the real deal and much respect to #58  the football arm was a bit to much to look at mucg less play with 

lol did i read where someone called the league MVP and a first team all pro quarterback vince young on page 2?

vince young, michael vick, and cam newton are all very different football players yet a lot of people tend to sort of rope them all together.  i wonder why that is

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

lol did i read where someone called the league MVP and a first team all pro quarterback vince young on page 2?

vince young, michael vick, and cam newton are all very different football players yet a lot of people tend to sort of rope them all together.  i wonder why that is

runners

10 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Vick is different Young and  Cam are very very simalar

6'5"245 Vince Young  6'5"260 Newton

both can run  both struggle(d) with accuracy due to poork Mechanics but were/are okay passers  both have 59% career completion percentage one wasnt allowed to throw much because of the type of coach he had(young) the other was(cam) so he has better yardage Numbers and due to the fact they let him run a lot of read option(College crap the broncos shut down)but they are very very very simalar..

Vick is a whole different beast and Niether Young or Cam could run with him nor did either have the quickness..plus Vick never really tried to work at it and it showed with how he read defenses.

3 hours ago, Guest said:

Vick is different Young and  Cam are very very simalar

6'5"245 Vince Young  6'5"260 Newton

both can run  both struggle(d) with accuracy due to poork Mechanics but were/are okay passers  both have 59% career completion percentage one wasnt allowed to throw much because of the type of coach he had(young) the other was(cam) so he has better yardage Numbers and due to the fact they let him run a lot of read option(College crap the broncos shut down)but they are very very very simalar..

Vick is a whole different beast and Niether Young or Cam could run with him nor did either have the quickness..plus Vick never really tried to work at it and it showed with how he read defenses.

you might want to stop. you're making yourself look really, really dumb

• Pie 2

cherry picking at its finest

vince young has also thrown more interceptions than touchdowns in his career and compiled a 74.4 career quarterback rating overall.  cam's is 88.3.  young wasn't a consistent starter throughout his career-he only had three seasons with double digit starts and posted a comp % of 57.5 in those years.  cam's career comp % is two percentage points higher at 59.6.  vince young also averaged 6.7 ypa in the aforementioned three seasons when he was actually starting at a rate that was remotely similar to cam.  cam's career ypa is nearly an entire yard more than that at 7.6.

so that pretty well illustrates that cam threw more deep balls (indicating what should be a lower success rate) with a higher overall comp % and ypa (indicating a higher success rate) than vince young did.  the offense that cam ran from the jump was a wide open coryell system with a ton of different formations in addition to the zone read wrinkles.  the offense he ran even in the very beginning was much more complex than simple "college crap" as alluded to in your post.

specific to this season, cam tied for second in the league with 35 TD passes.  he did this with the 16th most attempts in the league and was also also by far the best red zone passer in the NFL.  this is a level of efficiency that vince young never sniffed.  it's worth noting that no other team in the league ran the ball as much as the panthers did either.

if vince young and cam newton are basically the same quarterback then that means the only thing keeping young out of the NFL should be some kind of schematic issue.  that's pretty amazing.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield