Followers 0
PandaPancake

Broncos should double team Olsen and...

269 posts in this topic

How come nobody posts here?

Saddest message board on the internet. :(

Nothing to post right now. 

On 10/30/2016 at 5:59 PM, Guest BroncoWave said:

If that little bitch Cam doesn't feel safe then he should just retire.   

You're such a big, egotistical, self righteous, holier than thou, dumb, crazy, Bronco fan. How does it feel now that the Broncos organization wants to get the biggest choke job for a QB? Tony Romo, good luck wining a Superbowl with that fuger. He's one Thomas Davis hit away from retiring. 

As for Cam getting hit... Well those are all headshots, the NFL has changed since the John Lynch days, any player is to be protected by the helmet to helmet rule. Regardless of if he is a bullshit ESPN-media driven responses of a Quote "runner". Which is total horse poo, but whatever. The NFL will keep making rules up as they go. Just like with the Tom Brady tuck rule against the Raiders. The referees will turn a blind eye to Cam getting hit, the truth is everyone hates him. That's okay though, all of the haters will hate Cam more once he's the one dancing like Von Miller was on the commercials after our franchise QB wins his first Lombardi soon. It's coming, so be prepared for it. 

Meanwhile I can't say a damn thing good about the Broncos other than you guys have a LB that needs to just denounce his citizenship for not standing during the anthem. What a fuging disgrace that is. So awful, you guys must be proud of him. 

By the way the Panthers proved they were actually a better team than the Broncos were last year. Because had our kicker made an easy FG, we could be talking about a whole different season. It's also bullshit the Panthers won the NFC and didn't get to open up at home. Watch Atlanta get a home game against whoever and New England will get one of course.

Your team is going to be a fuging disgrace, and I feel legitimately sorry for Von because he won't have as many Superbowls that Cam will when both of their careers are over. The Raiders are going to own your division now fugboy.

1 person likes this

And the raiders are going to be in turmoil over relocation with fans protesting in their stands.

So actually i think Chiefs and Broncos will be going for #1 in AFC west.

On 3/10/2017 at 8:27 AM, Guest YourOldFriend said:

How come nobody posts here?

Saddest message board on the internet. :(

Place jumped the shark after Alice fugged off (/had a heart attack). Other trolls haven't had the staying power. 

So back on the topic of the title.

So I guess teams will double Olsen, contain Cam, double Kelvin Benjamin, linebacker on McCaffrey, safety on Samuel, and uh pray that works?

On 5/17/2017 at 10:31 PM, Saca312 said:

So back on the topic of the title.

So I guess teams will double Olsen, contain Cam, double Kelvin Benjamin, linebacker on McCaffrey, safety on Samuel, and uh pray that works?

We still have Shula to keep McCaffrey in to pick up blitzes while Benji runs a 50 yard hook route.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0