Sign in to follow this  
PandaPancake

Broncos should double team Olsen and...

Yea, but who here would blink if Cam also goes off on a pout about and needs the police to find him as well?

ever notice how cam is never compared to tim tеbow when the discussion starts to drift toward bad mechanics, poor accuracy, and over-reliance on athleticism running a smoke and mirrors college offense

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield

Comparing Cam Newton only to other black quarterbacks who either failed in the NFL or were involved in off the field controversies?

What new edgy stuff you've got here.

It's because everyone outside of the Carolinas is racist. The Carolinas are totally the hub for racial equality.

2 hours ago, Guest said:

It's because everyone outside of the Carolinas is racist. The Carolinas are totally the hub for racial equality.

We're not the ones lumping black QBs....

This clown isn't a bronco fan.  He is either a saint or falcon troll.  Way too stupid, even for a bronco.  Plus he is still here.  Maybe an alt.  Either way it's here in the smack and even though it's an idiot, it gives me something to do when I'm on the can.  

12 hours ago, jackson113 said:

We're not the ones lumping black QBs....

1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

thanks again for your PFT commenter-level hot takes

I'm here to help. Now it's the Carolina's turn to teach the rest of America to not be racist.

In all seriousness, it's kind of awesome how oblivious you guys are to exactly how retarded you sound when you claim that people are racist for not liking Cam or for comparing him to another quarterback with a similar style. Also, the The Golden Calf of Bristol comment was hilarious. Mainly because everyone knew The Golden Calf of Bristol was a H-Back or a Tight End trying to be a Quarterback. But, Young and Cam came out of the gate with very similar styles. Other me got that right. What he failed to recognize was the fork in the road with those two. Now, I'd say Cam's play is more like if Rodgers needed a college offense to succeed. Either way, I'm sorry. I mean, I know you think Cam is a beautiful and unique snowflake. But, he isn't. Even his touchdown dances are borrowed.

i bet you think he needs to just hand the ball off to the ref and act like he's been there too

e: and please don't misrepresent my opinion.  there are two clear camps: people who are easily manipulated by ESPN and racists.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield