• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PandaPancake

Broncos should double team Olsen and...

14 hours ago, PandaPancake said:

Another Broncos fan who is actually more proud to beat us than actually getting a Lombardi

Dude isn't a broncos fan. At least not a true one. Honestly who cares who you beat when you have a lambordi in your hand???

It's nothing more than a bandwagon fan. Because only them are the jerks. 

I'm a falcons fan. And I know a ton of bandwagon fans jumped on the panthers. But I was smart enough to realize y'alls fan base was looking like jerks because of how many bandwagoners jumped on. 

13 hours ago, mashburnfalcon said:

Dude isn't a broncos fan. At least not a true one. Honestly who cares who you beat when you have a lambordi in your hand???

It's nothing more than a bandwagon fan. Because only them are the jerks. 

I'm a falcons fan. And I know a ton of bandwagon fans jumped on the panthers. But I was smart enough to realize y'alls fan base was looking like jerks because of how many bandwagoners jumped on. 

You guys still cry about SuperBowl 32 like you thought Chandaler had a chance vs Elway..lol   Jamal Anderson the one hit ONEder. vs Terrel Davis...Paaalese

4 hours ago, Guest said:

You guys still cry about SuperBowl 32 like you thought Chandaler had a chance vs Elway..lol   Jamal Anderson the one hit ONEder. vs Terrel Davis...Paaalese

who the fug are you?

On 2/23/2016 at 8:27 AM, Guest said:

Where you see me crying? In fact where is anyone crying? 

it's easy to talk poo when you hide behind the name "guest"

i guess that's how denver fans are though.. firing pot shots anoymously. pathetic

1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

i guess that's how denver fans are though.. firing pot shots anoymously. pathetic

Totally.

BTW, I just want to compliment your parents on being able to come up with a unique name. I've never met another uncfan888 before. Are you named after your father...like his father before him?

2 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Yes because your real name is obviously uncfan888.  What does "anonymously" mean?

2 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Yes because your real name is obviously uncfan888.  What does "anoymously" mean?

8 hours ago, Guest said:

Yes because your real name is obviously uncfan888.  What does "anoymously" mean?

who the fug are you?

I've been saying it for a while.  This stooge isn't a broncos fan.  Has to be a falcon or saint fan.  Maybe Dallas.  No real bronco fan would still be here.  Possibly an alt just fugging around.  Or just a dumbass.  Probably just dumbass.  

Hey Panthers fan. Broncos fan here. I know it late but wasn't sure i wanted to post. Let me start by saying, you guys almost had us.

I know you guys are going to hate us from now on, Like we do the Seachickens. BTW love it when Cam toss that 12 man flag alway, got it saved as my Screensaver.

I was 60/40 on who I wanted to win (10% because I'm a Broncos fan). But I kinda feel for you guys and wanted Cam/Allen/Davis and your whole fan base to win. You team is young, I'm sure you guys will come back even stronger next year. But didn't come to gloat, most likely it will be hard for us to get to the big game again, But just like we lay an egg 3 years ago, I hope you guys win one in the next 2 years.

Hey losers, you guys still blaming the refs for the Broncos kicking your ass?  You guys are as pathetic as your QB.  Remember how confident you were before the game?   That poo is so funny to look back on now isn't it.  Well, bye bye losers have fun banging your sisters and playing the banjo or whatever the Hell it is Panther fans do when they're not making up excuses for their team getting its poo pushed in.  

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Linebacker59

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts