Sign in to follow this  
PandaPancake

Broncos should double team Olsen and...

also lmao "he needs a college offense to succeed!11"

like he should be punished for being julius peppers playing quarterback or the panthers coaching staff should, i suppose for the sake of the holy sacred purity of the anointed NFL quarterback position, not use his freakish athletic talents.

he had three games where he passed for five touchdowns in 2015 and threw two interceptions over the last nine weeks of the season.  he can make pre-snap adjustments, go through his reads, stand in the pocket, and deliver a ball on a frozen rope into a half foot window.  he has a tendency to put the ball on too flat of a trajectory at times, he occasionally trusts that cannon of an arm he has a little too much, and he has some mechanical issues that cause him to throw high.  he is a damn good conventional quarterback and will only become more seasoned as his athleticism starts to wane.

but by all means have fun with brock osweiler out there in denver.  i wonder if any broncos fans would trade him for cam straight up.  nah, probably not.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield

36 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

i bet you think he needs to just hand the ball off to the ref and act like he's been there too

e: and please don't misrepresent my opinion.  there are two clear camps: people who are easily manipulated by ESPN and racists.

He should act however he wants. He just shouldn't act surprised and call everyone a racist when the majority of the fans of opposing teams think he's acting like a twat. From the beginning of sports nobody has ever had much appreciation for showboats...unless they were showboating on their behalf. By all means, live it up! But, don't act like a retard and think people's dislike for Cam has anything to do with anything other than his glammy ways.

1 hour ago, Mother Grabber said:

who the fug are you?

Another Broncos fan who is actually more proud to beat us than actually getting a Lombardi

14 hours ago, PandaPancake said:

Another Broncos fan who is actually more proud to beat us than actually getting a Lombardi

Dude isn't a broncos fan. At least not a true one. Honestly who cares who you beat when you have a lambordi in your hand???

It's nothing more than a bandwagon fan. Because only them are the jerks. 

I'm a falcons fan. And I know a ton of bandwagon fans jumped on the panthers. But I was smart enough to realize y'alls fan base was looking like jerks because of how many bandwagoners jumped on. 

13 hours ago, mashburnfalcon said:

Dude isn't a broncos fan. At least not a true one. Honestly who cares who you beat when you have a lambordi in your hand???

It's nothing more than a bandwagon fan. Because only them are the jerks. 

I'm a falcons fan. And I know a ton of bandwagon fans jumped on the panthers. But I was smart enough to realize y'alls fan base was looking like jerks because of how many bandwagoners jumped on. 

You guys still cry about SuperBowl 32 like you thought Chandaler had a chance vs Elway..lol   Jamal Anderson the one hit ONEder. vs Terrel Davis...Paaalese