• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PandaPancake

Broncos should double team Olsen and...

Since I'm not getting an answer I'll just post dumb shitposts from PFT in this thread now

whatjusthapped says: Feb 29, 2016 1:17 PM

Working in an industry that is affiliated with sports marketing, I had an associate (who knows far more about this than I ever will), tell me that Cam left about 100 million in sponsorship money on the table when he acted like a baby in the aftermath of the game.

So when Cam tells us that’s who he is, I’ll take him at his word knowing he is the one who is missing out on the dough.

14 hours ago, Guest said:

Hey losers, you guys still blaming the refs for the Broncos kicking your ass?  You guys are as pathetic as your QB.  Remember how confident you were before the game?   That poo is so funny to look back on now isn't it.  Well, bye bye losers have fun banging your sisters and playing the banjo or whatever the Hell it is Panther fans do when they're not making up excuses for their team getting its poo pushed in.  

who the fug are you?

1 hour ago, Mother Grabber said:

who the fug are you?

A fan of a real franchise.   You guys are boring. That was a great SB wasn't it?   Remember how sure you guys were of a victory?  

Be honest, how embarrassed were you by Cam?  Not diving on his own fumble then acting like a complete jackass in his press conference, the guy is a complete tool.   Keuchly is a badass though, too bad his career will be wasted playing in front of a fanbase that prefers NASCAR and college basketball.  

oh no he acted like a jackass in his press conference

see i keep reading poo like this from you but i just laugh to myself with the knowledge that every broncos fan in america, including you, would trade brock osweiler for cam newton in a nanosecond.  you'd probably trade any player on your team outside of maybe von miller for an MVP first team all pro quarterback. 

especially considering that some jerkoff signed off the street might be your presumptive starting quarterback going into 2016 depending on how things go in the coming weeks.  yeah man it feels sooooo bad and embarrassing to have the league MVP and a first team all pro quarterbacking our team going into the coming season.  i wish i rooted for a real team run by a real front office who might possibly have trevor siemian whoever the hell that is as the presumptive starter going into next season.

6 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

oh no he acted like a jackass in his press conference

see i keep reading poo like this from you but i just laugh to myself with the knowledge that every broncos fan in america, including you, would trade brock osweiler for cam newton in a nanosecond.  you'd probably trade any player on your team outside of maybe von miller for an MVP first team all pro quarterback. 

especially considering that some jerkoff signed off the street might be your presumptive starting quarterback going into 2016.  yeah man it feels sooooo bad and embarrassing to have the league MVP and a first team all pro quarterbacking our team going into the coming season.  i wish i rooted for a real team run by a real front office who might possibly have trevor siemian whoever the hell that is as the presumptive starter going into next season.

We beat your ass with a terrible over the hill Manning, what makes you think we can't beat your ass again with virtually any NFL QB.   

It's hysterical that you try to take any shot at our front office.  Since Elway took over 5 years ago we've been go as many SBs as you pathetic franchise has in its entire existence, except we went ahead and won one.  

12 minutes ago, Guest said:

We beat your ass with a terrible over the hill Manning, what makes you think we can't beat your ass again with virtually any NFL QB.   

It's hysterical that you try to take any shot at our front office.  Since Elway took over 5 years ago we've been go as many SBs as you pathetic franchise has in its entire existence, except we went ahead and won one.  

you are a complete idiot if you think you can consistently win without a quarterback.  there are teams who field elite defenses and never sniff the playoffs.  not even the 2000 ravens or 2002 bucs who fielded historically good defenses in the years that they won super bowls were able to maintain it.

gettleman took over prior to 2013 and the panthers have won three straight division titles and a conference title followed by a super bowl loss in his first three years which is exactly the same as elway's first three years with full control over football ops after xanders left following 2011.  spend five minutes on wikipedia some time.  or just keep posting dumb poo and forcing me to educate you on your own team if you want i guess.

also, i want you to tell me point blank that you wouldn't take cam newton on your team right now.  i want final confirmation that it's a miracle of modern science that you can even launch a browser and make it to this website.

1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

and spend the damn dollar and get an actual account.  ask your mom for a raise in your allowance, raid a penny jar, sell one of your action figures to another kid at your middle school, whatever

Why would I want to be a registered member of this MB?   This is a very poor MB for an NFL team.  The "poo" and "fug" filter thing is very childish and really makes this place come across as infantile.  

It's fun to stop by and chastise you guys for your arrogance and excuse making but it's just a short term hobby.  This is definitely not a MB worth spending any significant time on yet alone any money, even a single dollar.   

50 minutes ago, 15 said:

why do you spend your free time on here then? where's your wife? your girlfriend? kids? friends? hobbies? do you have anything? are you going through some tough times emotionally right now? I can't imagine what it would take for me to go to another teams message board a month after a game and attempt to gloat about winning a football game.

it appears that this may the only thing you have in your life that brings you joy or something. football is fun to watch, but it is a game and it is entertainment, the second you take it further than, you have played yourself. you win? you go "yay we won!" you lose? you go "damnit we lost". Only a fugging loser that has no grasp on life and probably doesn't have anything going for them would visit an opposing teams board to talk poo about winning a football game.

is it insecurity? is it loneliness? I really do not know, because I have a job, a family, hobbies, other sports to watch, tv shows to watch,and just plain old better poo to do.

Good try.  I have like 4 posts on this MB, most of the other posts by " guest" are not mine.  It takes no time whatsoever to come here and point out the idiocy of some of this fanbase.  

If it's so ridiculous to stop by a MB and talk sh it then why do almost every single one of them have a smack board?   You're grasping at straws, but by all means picture me as a loser in my mother's basement if it makes you feel better.  

27 minutes ago, 15 said:

I was here before the game, tries to talk football but none of you were interested.   Some guy named the Madhatter would just start calling anyone stupid who dared to even suggest the Broncos belonged on the same field as the Panthers.  

Tried to come back after the game and tell you guys it was a good game and that I thought with the young talent the Panthers had they would surely be back to the SB sooner rather than later, but again was met with insults and people telling me to enjoy my free SB given to Peyton as a retirement gift.  So fine, I just figured I'd play the same game you guys play, except I have the advantage of being a fan of the team that actually won.   

Just now, Guest said:
28 minutes ago, 15 said:

I was here before the game, tries to talk football but none of you were interested.   Some guy named the Madhatter would just start calling anyone stupid who dared to even suggest the Broncos belonged on the same field as the Panthers.  

Tried to come back after the game and tell you guys it was a good game and that I thought with the young talent the Panthers had they would surely be back to the SB sooner rather than later, but again was met with insults and people telling me to enjoy my free SB given to Peyton as a retirement gift.  So fine, I just figured I'd play the same game you guys play, except I have the advantage of being a fan of the team that actually won.   

This wasn't supposed to be a quote I don't know what got screwed up.  

19 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

you're saying bye bye

does this mean you're finally leaving

That was his first post here.

2 hours ago, Guest said:

Why would I want to be a registered member of this MB?   This is a very poor MB for an NFL team.  The "poo" and "fug" filter thing is very childish and really makes this place come across as infantile.  

It's fun to stop by and chastise you guys for your arrogance and excuse making but it's just a short term hobby.  This is definitely not a MB worth spending any significant time on yet alone any money, even a single dollar.   

He seems to be talking to me here...since I was the one saving up for his mom. But, his problem appears to be he thinks we are the same person. Well...one of his problems.

since the topic of discussion seems to have drifted toward i'm expected to be able to tell you two morons apart somehow i feel it's appropriate to go incognito

And yes...I was talking to you there...the suggestion I made applies to both of you though...

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    grampahol

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts