Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Faceless

Underrated games thread

28 posts in this topic

The LucasArts space flight sim X-Wing was probably the greatest game I have ever played; even the sequels were great.

Why can't they make a modern update for this great game?

Oblivion, Mass Effect and Fallout 3 have been great IMO. Fable 2 was a let down, but even that is worth mentioning.

How are those uner-rated?

Oblivion won game of the year, Mass Effect was huge, and so was Fall Out 3.

How are those uner-rated?

Oblivion won game of the year, Mass Effect was huge, and so was Fall Out 3.

I said Xenogears was underrated. My reply about those RPGs were to this, not the OP...

there has not been a good RPG for the xbox 360 yet.

I said Xenogears was underrated. My reply about those RPGs were to this, not the OP...

Gotchya.

:thumbsup:

Xenogears is a great game, one of the best storylines in a videogame IMO. Zone of the Enders 2 for Ps2 is a great game. Very fast paced mech game, much faster than Armored Core. No customization, but it has massive battles and bosses and a sweet ability you get later in the game called Zero Shift, which lets you teleport at will around the battlefield.

The LucasArts space flight sim X-Wing was probably the greatest game I have ever played; even the sequels were great.

Why can't they make a modern update for this great game?

You have NO IDEA how much I agree with this. I loved them all, even Alliance.

Dead space and left 4 dead are great games

Spy vs. Spy for the Sega Master System. Think they had it on the original Nintendo too.

Desert Commander for the NES

definitely Spy vs Spy

Sonic CD

Warsong

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

X-Men vs St. Fighter

Xenogears is a great game, one of the best storylines in a videogame IMO. Zone of the Enders 2 for Ps2 is a great game. Very fast paced mech game, much faster than Armored Core. No customization, but it has massive battles and bosses and a sweet ability you get later in the game called Zero Shift, which lets you teleport at will around the battlefield.

I loved ZoE2 one of the greatest mech games of all time, great story and pretty good game play, felt like you were watching a movie when you played it and the last Boss fight was very good too, and yes Zero Shift is awesome.