Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNC vs. ECU Preview

26 posts in this topic

Posted

I'll be rooting for the Pirates like always, but I don't think they'll be able to get it done. Should be a pretty good game though.

Posted

Wilson is already showing his dominance on the oline :(

Posted

I am pulling for my Pirates of course but honestly do not know what to expect this season. I am not seeing the offensive firepower I am used to so....no predictions, just want to see a great game!

GO PIRATES

Posted

Seriously they need to address this punter situation.

Posted

At least Carolina got their offense going a little bit. If it weren't for that damned fumbled snap by Blue and a lucky jump ball by ECU, Carolina would be blowing them away.

The best thing is that Boyd, Adams, and Highsmith are all making plays today.

Posted

Highsmith is going to special!!

Posted

Highsmith looks legit.

Posted

At least Carolina got their offense going a little bit. If it weren't for that damned fumbled snap by Blue and a lucky jump ball by ECU, Carolina would be blowing them away.

The best thing is that Boyd, Adams, and Highsmith are all making plays today.

Why can't you just admit that ECU made some good plays? They also missed out on a few picks as well. Its a good win for you guys but don't disparage ECU by saying the plays they made were all luck...

Posted

That was a terrible call... surprises me that not one of the 3 refs looking that way noticed the block.

Posted

Man that was a fun game to watch.

Posted

Also ECU really didn't do anything. They had one, maybe two good drives all game.

Posted

Why can't you just admit that ECU made some good plays? They also missed out on a few picks as well. Its a good win for you guys but don't disparage ECU by saying the plays they made were all luck...

They were definitely lucky on that halfback pass. Brown was right there in coverage but just never saw the ball, which hung in the air for about a minute it seemed like.

BTW, maybe you should admit that I was right about Uconn's defense. They were a hell of a lot tougher than ECU's defense was today.