Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Felton to Warriors?

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yeah, more skinny tall guys! I am all for shipping Felton out. I just don't see this helping the team out much.

You want this team to start winning, send Felton and Wallace to Golden State for Wright and Maggette.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, more skinny tall guys! I am all for shipping Felton out. I just don't see this helping the team out much.

You want this team to start winning, send Felton and Wallace to Golden State for Wright and Maggette.

THat would be a spectacular trade.

Posted · Report post

Just, for God's sake, make sure that we get a Carolina player in his place. We can't trade away a UNC player without getting another one.

Posted · Report post

That is really getting old solocra.

Who cares where they played college ball.

Posted · Report post

EXACTLY..

I wish they would trade or draft someone from Duke. So he could give this tired $hit some rest..:ciappa:

Wheres Cherokee Parks when ya need him

Posted · Report post

So what if he's a UNC player, we'll get nothing for Felton after he leaves this year. He makes as much as both these guys, and I honestly think Augustin is better than Felton, mainly for his scoring ability. If we had a decent scoring team, then Felton would be fine running point.

Yeah we really need to dump Nazr, most overpaid guy ever.

Posted · Report post

The front office and coaching staff care.

Posted · Report post

the warriors might as well do it. they need a pg, nelson is ok, but wasnt a PG in college, and as a rook its not the easiest transition. felton could flourish in a don nelson system. have a fealing they are willing to give more than usual to get a PG worth a damn.

personally if they pull this, nazr needs to go even if we send cash and all. may comes off the books after this year, he has $$ value in a strange way as he eats 2 mill now, but saves u in the long run. same with felton, decient number, can help them, but frees space up.

need a 3rd team to get salaries to mach up, rather keep may and his 2 mill for the rest of the year, and unload nazr and his 6 per for the next 3, and the salaries dont match well with golden state. that said wright and randolph would give us size much needed size. could make for an intresting lineup for sure.

And that is not the only thing.

Posted · Report post

The fans don't, but the front offices of the team certainly does. There is a reason that Michael fuging Jordan has so much power over the Bobcats, and it's not because of his management skills.

Posted · Report post

EXACTLY..

I wish they would trade or draft someone from Duke. So he could give this tired $hit some rest..:ciappa:

Wheres Cherokee Parks when ya need him

I'm not asking for anyone from Duke. I'm asking that they stop pandering so much to UNC fans and try to build a team that doesn't suck ass.

Posted · Report post

I'm not asking for anyone from Duke. I'm asking that they stop pandering so much to UNC fans and try to build a team that doesn't suck ass.

If they were pandering to us UNC fans they wouldn't have traded Wright now would they??? your so hung up on what UNC fans or their players are doing you can come up with any better constructive advice:beatdeadhorse5: Every post you make has something to do with UNC..NEGATIVELY

Make a post on one of the basketball sections that doesn't have something to do with UNC and their fans and I'll not say another word

I honestly think you know your sports , but you can get by your blind hatred of UNC to post anything else.

I don't care where they went to college as long as they help the Bobcats become more competative. This front office's track record on the draft so far is pretty pitifull and that includes alot of players that didn't go to UNC

Have a good day

Posted · Report post

I truthfully sorta see it too, and I'm not a Bobcat hater...I have the utmost apathy towards the NBA. It could shut down tomorrow and I wouldn't care. And I don't hate UNC so much as 90% of the fanbase.