Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

College = ponzi scheme

61 posts in this topic

Figure out what you love to do.

Figure out how to make money with it.

Be happy.

Figure out what you love to do.

Figure out how to make money with it.

Be happy.

I know what I love to do but the only way to make money at it is from those old pervs at the Greyhound station.

Sounds like another bitter business school graduate. The line forms over there...>>

Did somebody say business school?

limit.JPG

the fact is, some companies just require that you have a college degree. Whether or not its relevant to how you would perform, or if its important in your day to day activites, thats the way it is.

Lots of smart people out there, who manage to get a decent job, but, if you have any desire to advance in the corporate world, lack of a degree will most likely put a ceiling on how far you can go.

Conversely, having a degree doesn't guarantee anything if your a douchbag.

Oh please...i was a business major at an Engineering school. I got so sick of hearing about how the ENG's would be starting out with much larger salaries (which they did)...

You know what an ENG calls a business major 5years after graduating? Sir.

ha! Well I guess I have a year and a half before that happens, but none of my coworkers call any former business majors sir... sorry for that.

Engineers don't flatline because of their degree. Engineers flatline because they tend to be socially retarded.