Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hepcat

Developing Situation

37 posts in this topic

sounds like a scavenger smoker to me. the worst kind. tell her she should put 5 on it. or more if your stuff is quality.

Pics? :D

Lotsa good advice here Hepcat. Some that stand out are:

Mush - Keep working on through her terms if you have nothing better. If you play by her rules and good times keep coming you could still bang her, but if you're not in the position you won't hit it. Truth be told shes still giving your the opportunity, if you're not in the positoin you won't have the opportunity. Just take a different attitude and enjoy the ride. if it doesn't work out into what you want within the time allotted you want then you can bail, but it's not a fruitless effort yet.

and...

Jangler - If you want it, must play the game and be patient. I think the "nah" was a good call though, just ignore her now and see what she does.

I say if you feel like she's just using you, be aloof. No sense in giving without getting.

Maybe because she is new in town, she is honestly looking for a friend to hang out with and you are a good choice because of the work relationship. Ask her to pay for the green every now and then, see what she says to that.

I call BS on the celibate thing. She could have been an Uber-Slut in BR and is trying not to get a label in the new town. Maybe she is just trying to see if you are patient.

Age difference? What is it and what are the ages? I don't believe in that having an adverse effect on the relationship as the current Mama-San is 28 and I'm 46.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Best way to be aloof?

fug. Other. Women.

If she's saying she's celibate that probably means one of three things:

1. She's religious and/or a prude - You will have to do everything in your power to hit it, and you'll regret that you did as she will feel that sleeping with you is tantamount to giving you a $50,000 loan to help you pay off your bookie and avoid certain death.

2. She's had a bad experience - Rape, boyfriend dying, bad bad breakup, abuse, whatever. Yes she will eventually break down and sleep with you. Yes, she will bring so much baggage and crazy you will again regret your decision.

3. She’s not really celibate. She’s just celibate with you. – nuff said.

fug playing games. If you like being used for your poo, go ahead. If you have a spine, tell her you aren't a charity.

so, basically...she wants just to be your friend?

wow...the nerve of her!

That "i'm celibate" line means that she just doesnt want to fug YOU....not other dudes.

I've been here and had the same thoughts and wanted the same advice.

The sooner you distance yourself from this freak the better off you will be.

She is cockteasing for weed yo.

this far in and nobody else has said it....so

I say she's a dyke