Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nctarheel0619

The Official Final Four Prediction Thread

The only teams I will predict are Carolina and Kansas.

So many teams have a good shot...  Mich St., Oklahoma, Virginia, Kentucky, Utah, Iowa, Maryland. I can even see Duke making it back. Especially if they land on the 3, 6, or 7 line.

36 minutes ago, Nate Dogg said:

The only teams I will predict are Carolina and Kansas.

So many teams have a good shot...  Mich St., Oklahoma, Virginia, Kentucky, Utah, Iowa, Maryland. I can even see Duke making it back. Especially if they land on the 3, 6, or 7 line.

I don't see Duke making it back, not deep enough.  

1 hour ago, nctarheel0619 said:

I don't see Duke making it back, not deep enough.  

Obviously that is their Achilles heel. As a born and bred Tar Heel nothing would make me happier than to see K go down on the first weekend again. But, if I'm being objective, when you have the best player on the court who perhaps may be the best player in the country (Ingram) you always have a shot. Not to mention Grayson and Kennard can drop 30 at anytime. And they just don't miss from the free throw line.  

Just now, Nate Dogg said:

Obviously that is their Achilles heel. As a born and bred Tar Heel nothing would make me happier than to see K go down on the first weekend again. But, if I'm being objective, when you have the best player on the court who perhaps may be the best player in the country (Ingram) you always have a shot. Not to mention Grayson and Kennard can drop 30 at anytime. And they just don't miss from the free throw line.  

I'm going to assume you didn't watch the Louisville game did you?  He's worse then Cam when it comes to the game going wrong.  

1 hour ago, nctarheel0619 said:

I'm going to assume you didn't watch the Louisville game did you?  He's worse then Cam when it comes to the game going wrong.  

No I didn't tune in for that one. I figured they would come out flat after the emotional game in the Dean Dome.

4 minutes ago, Nate Dogg said:

No I didn't tune in for that one. I figured they would come out flat after the emotional game in the Dean Dome.

Ingram had 10 turnovers and completely checked out, halfway through the first half.  

I do not think Michigan State will win it, but I predict Michigan State will be there.  Betting against Izzo is a fool's errand.

The other three?  Oklahoma and Kansas.  Why?  Oklahoma is the best team I have seen, Kansas has beaten them twice so I have to say maybe they are better.

Lastly, I am going to maybe go a little homer and go UNC.  I think talent wise they are definitely a final four team, they just go through brain fart sessions like the final few minutes against Duke.  If they play to their potential, they will be in the F4.

My last pick...it will not be Maryland.  I have watched them play four times I think.  They are one of the worst team I have ever seen consistently ranked in the Top Ten.  I have no faith in them whatsoever.

Kinda pointless to pick 4 teams now when they could be placed in the same geographic region of the bracket. But if I were to predict 4 teams right now, it would be Kansas, Oklahoma, MSU, and Kentucky.

23 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Who you guys got?

I got Oklahoma, UNC,  Michigan State, and Utah.  

How did you leave Miami out? 

3 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Good question.  Oh, because they're not good.  

One of the responses above is not like the rest