Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nctarheel0619

The Official Final Four Prediction Thread

Recommended Posts

I'm going

 

Duke

Duke

Duke

And Duke

Because the only way my blue devils are winning a championship this year is if they are the only team playing in the final four.

 

My second prediction would be duke and three number 16 seeds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, toldozer said:

I'm going

 

Duke

Duke

Duke

And Duke

Because the only way my blue devils are winning a championship this year is if they are the only team playing in the final four.

 

My second prediction would be duke and three number 16 seeds.

You're a trip...  Just like your point guard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


32 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

You're a trip...  Just like your point guard

Shooting guard.  Allen doesn't have the ball skills to be a PG.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Shooting guard.  Allen doesn't have the ball skills to be a PG.. 

Don't be that guy. No one likes someone that is constantly correcting people 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Don't be that guy. No one likes someone that is constantly correcting people 

Well you were wrong, so I had to be that guy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Well you were wrong, so I had to be that guy.  

You're constantly wrong about Gettleman, but you don't see me throwing it in your face...  Oh wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




I had a dream Sunday Night that UNC won it all. However for some reason, it was Hawaii instead of Villanova. But still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The line for tonight is holding steady at Heels -2.5. I figured it'd jump up to about -4. Anybody else out there NERVOUS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Nate Dogg said:

The line for tonight is holding steady at Heels -2.5. I figured it'd jump up to about -4. Anybody else out there NERVOUS?

UNC should win, no way Nova shoots that well again.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      18,974
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    BIgdaddyrockytop
    Joined
  • Topics

×