Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Fan Rooting Guide -- Week 16

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Kind of posting this as a formality, since it's pretty obvious who we should be rooting for this week. But we've been 3-0 since I've been putting these up, so I figured why stop?

Panthers Fans' Week 16 Rooting Guide (All games 1:00 PM Sunday unless otherwise noted. Home Teams in CAPS)

Root for San Diego over TAMPA BAY. We're to the point in the season where explanations often aren't necessary. (Importance: 10/10)

Root for MINNESOTA against Atlanta. If Minnesota loses, then the NFC South winner is guaranteed a 1st-Round Bye. But it'd be infinitely more helpful to have Atlanta lose for obvious reasons. (Importance: 10/10)

Root for Baltimore against DALLAS (Sat. 8:15 PM). This is one way to clinch a playoff spot. Although we'd rather have it done by our divisional foes losing to bring us closer to clinching the NFC South title. (Importance: 9/10)

Root for WASHINGTON over Philadelphia (Sun. 4:15). Just because I'd rather not see Philly in the playoffs. (Importance: 1/10)

Posted · Report post

Root for Carolina over NEW YORK GIANTS (Sun. 8:15). If you didn't know who to pull for in this game let's get that bib and helmet off and get that drool wiped up. It's time for nappies. (Importance: 10/10)

Posted · Report post

Root for San Diego over TAMPA BAY. We're to the point in the season where explanations often aren't necessary. (Importance: 10/10)

roflbot-yZl6.jpg

Posted · Report post

I actually wouldn't mind Minnesota, winning as long as we win because I would love to play them again in the playoffs and get redemption.