• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nate Dogg

ACC Tourney

Good game by The U.  They will win a couple tourney games.  Congrats Wahoos!  See ya in the morrow!

2 minutes ago, 15 said:

I see exactly what Larranaga is doing and I love it. He doesn't want a repeat of 2013, in which we went on a massive win streak and breezed through the ACC tourney, only to lose in the sweet 16 v Marquette.

His main focus is winning the whole thing, and if that means dipping out of the ACC tourney a game early to rest up and prepare, then so be it. Love the strategy.

GO CANES

No, you said Miami was the best team in the country. They probably get a 5 seed curse and you'll be back on the main forum annoying the hell out of those folks.... Laugh out freaking loud!!! Go HEELS!!!

3 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

No, you said Miami was the best team in the country. They probably get a 5 seed curse and you'll be back on the main forum annoying the hell out of those folks.... Laugh out freaking loud!!! Go HEELS!!!

Come on its All a part of the master plan...

3 minutes ago, 15 said:

ACC tourney means nothing, I love the idea of backing out now instead of winning it all like 2013 then flopping in the tourney. The guys are goi g to rest and get ready to make a run while the tar holes and cavs beat up on each other for a pointless game instead of resting up for their early exits.

LOL, are you for freakin real?

1 hour ago, 15 said:

ACC tourney means nothing, I love the idea of backing out now instead of winning it all like 2013 then flopping in the tourney. The guys are goi g to rest and get ready to make a run while the tar holes and cavs beat up on each other for a pointless game instead of resting up for their early exits.

Go away loser....LOL!

What time does Carolina play Miami today? Oh wait...

Bwood just continues to troll on. We can tell you don't even believe the poo you're spouting

3 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

That's funny, cause the best team is waiting on one of these two.

He seems to forget that if they had won, they'd be playing a team that beat them by 20. Quit feeding the troll

On 2/22/2016 at 0:18 PM, nctarheel0619 said:

Coming from a guy that stated Miami was going to beat UNC.  I like his chances of that happening, if you think it won't.  

Lets see,

ACC championship?

March Madness?

You know the stuff that actually matters?

Bwood right after that ass whooping to Carolina in February - which supposedly meant quite a bit until Miami got beat like an ugly redheaded stepchild.

8 hours ago, 15 said:

Bwood now after getting knocked out of the ACC tourney, which beforehand supposedly mattered a lot.

Lol.  I'm guessing after getting knocked out the big dance early on that's not gonna matter anymore either.

9 hours ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

LOL, are you for freakin real?

This is the same loser who has been banned multiple times. NCState James got him so mad that he started flinging around racist insults which should have got him permabanned. 

He also posted pics of himself and girlfriend then got his panties in a wad when everyone correctly pointed out he has brown teeth and his girlfriend looked like a crack whore. 

He is such a horrible poster he makes the incredibly stupid dookie poster BigCryBaby look like Jay Bilas. 

41 minutes ago, RelaxImaPro said:

Bwood right after that ass whooping to Carolina in February - which supposedly meant quite a bit until Miami got beat like an ugly redheaded stepchild.

Bwood now after getting knocked out of the ACC tourney, which beforehand supposedly mattered a lot.

Lol.  I'm guessing after getting knocked out the big dance early on that's not gonna matter anymore either.

Of course..  It's all about next year.  That's what really matters

6 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

He seems to forget that if they had won, they'd be playing a team that beat them by 20. Quit feeding the troll

I would much rather be playing the canes tonight than UVA. I also was pulling for the dookies against ND because they are an easier match up for us than the Irish....then Carolina goes out and curb stomps Notre Dame. 

Miami just like UNC and basically every other team can do extremely well in the NCAAs depending on  what type of matchup are in front of them. Please please please just let UNC just get half as easy of the cakewalk duke was awarded last year.

15 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I would much rather be playing the canes tonight than UVA. I also was pulling for the dookies against ND because they are an easier match up for us than the Irish....then Carolina goes out and curb stomps Notre Dame. 

Miami just like UNC and basically every other team can do extremely well in the NCAAs depending on  what type of matchup are in front of them. Please please please just let UNC just get half as easy of the cakewalk duke was awarded last year.

I agree.  I'd rather be playing Miami too. Virginia always gives us trouble

1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

No point in bringing anyone's family into the poo talk... 

Agreed, that's a ban worthy offense.  Completely uncalled for.