• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goondal

ACC is pretty good

The Big 12 had teams upset by an 11, 12, and 14 in the first flippin round.  ACC is 12-1 with their only loss being a 10-7.

Has any conference ever been 12-1 through the first weekend?

Things get a lot tougher for the ACC next go round.  Duke plays Oregon, Miami goes up against Villanova.  But we could conceivably see two of the elite 8 games be all acc. 

3 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

Yeah forgot about the Cyclones, they're a force to be reckoned with. You might wanna keep up with your #2 seed struggling with VCU.

They won, best player in the Tourney put the team on his shoulders.  As usual.  

36 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Get Jeremy to change your damn name... Best player, but definitely not the best team. As usual

52 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

ACC, sets an NCAA record by sending SIX teams to the Sweet Sixteen. 

2 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

ACC, sets an NCAA record by sending SIX teams to the Sweet Sixteen. 

Carolina gonna end up playing Notre dame and Virginia again

It is worth noting that two of the Big XII teams (Baylor and WVU) that choked to a double digit seed saw the team the upset them defeated by ACC teams in the next round.

1 minute ago, 15 said:

If Miami loses, I'm rooting for a UNC vs Oklahoma final so nctarheel's bandwagon, flip flopping, fairweather fandom becomes too much to fathom. Either that or he'll make a complete ass out of himself by celebrating the champion regardless of who wins haha.

I'll be rooting for my Alma Mater in that scenario like any normal human being would.

Unless you're from the state of North Carolina, which has Duke fans that graduated from UNCW rooting for Duke.   

2 minutes ago, 15 said:

Might wanna change your username to ousooner0619 then, unless you wanna look like a gigantic pussy.

Na, I'm too lazy to do that, but yeah.  That will make me look like a "gigantic pussy." 

Whatever you say.  

Wow, 6 of 16 teams.  All but one of the 7 teams our league put in are still dancing.  I wish Duke was out but hey, take the good with the dook I always say.

53 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Wow, 6 of 16 teams.  All but one of the 7 teams our league put in are still dancing.  I wish Duke was out but hey, take the good with the dook I always say.

Duke has played uncw and Yale. I'll be happy if they can keep it close against oregon.  If they win that game Ill be pleasantly surprised.

54 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Duke has played uncw and Yale. I'll be happy if they can keep it close against oregon.  If they win that game Ill be pleasantly surprised.

They'll trip up Oregon by keeping them off balance ;)

15 hours ago, toldozer said:

Oregon is only a 2-3pt favorite. If they make it past this game they may be only a 3pt shooting contest against OU away from a return trip.

Half the Elite 8

Will also have half th Final Four and a team in the title game.  The rest of the country is lucky most of our teams are on the same side of the bracket.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    enawilliam

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts