Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goondal

ACC is pretty good

2 minutes ago, 15 said:

Might wanna change your username to ousooner0619 then, unless you wanna look like a gigantic pussy.

Na, I'm too lazy to do that, but yeah.  That will make me look like a "gigantic pussy." 

Whatever you say.  

Wow, 6 of 16 teams.  All but one of the 7 teams our league put in are still dancing.  I wish Duke was out but hey, take the good with the dook I always say.

53 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Wow, 6 of 16 teams.  All but one of the 7 teams our league put in are still dancing.  I wish Duke was out but hey, take the good with the dook I always say.

Duke has played uncw and Yale. I'll be happy if they can keep it close against oregon.  If they win that game Ill be pleasantly surprised.

54 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Duke has played uncw and Yale. I'll be happy if they can keep it close against oregon.  If they win that game Ill be pleasantly surprised.

They'll trip up Oregon by keeping them off balance ;)

15 hours ago, toldozer said:

Oregon is only a 2-3pt favorite. If they make it past this game they may be only a 3pt shooting contest against OU away from a return trip.

Half the Elite 8

Will also have half th Final Four and a team in the title game.  The rest of the country is lucky most of our teams are on the same side of the bracket.

On 3/26/2016 at 0:15 AM, Goondal said:

Half the Elite 8

Will also have half th Final Four and a team in the title game.  The rest of the country is lucky most of our teams are on the same side of the bracket.

Yeah, the commentators acted kinda perturbed about that. Except for Kenny Smith, who was like "Um-hmmm...".