Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DirtyMagic97

Summer 2016 Transfer Window

2 minutes ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Joyce and Barrett reporting Gotze has informed Klopp and Liverpool he wants to join this summer. Klopp will give him a defined role and Gotze is committed to getting back to the level he was at under Klopp. Fee could be less than £20m. Absolute steal for us if true.

£20M is insane...  I'm sure others will swoop in.  The only beef I have with Gotze is he very fragile.

3 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

£20M is insane...  I'm sure others will swoop in.  The only beef I have with Gotze is he very fragile.

Yea. I think that's why Klopp is trying to get the deal done before the window officially opens. Gotze is keen to work with Klopp again and I think we'll meet his wage demands. And yea, Gotze has a tendency to pick up a lot of knocks. Not exactly a good thing headed to the Premier League. Hopefully his quality surpasses that.

5 hours ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Let us have something good for once!

You can have plenty of good, just not at our expense =)

henrikh mkhitaryan is looking to buy a house in London.  It's reported that he wants leave Dortmund.  

Interesting...

18 hours ago, ARSEN said:

henrikh mkhitaryan is looking to buy a house in London.  It's reported that he wants leave Dortmund.  

Interesting...

must be chelsea cause wenger aint opening that wallet

13 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

must be chelsea cause wenger aint opening that wallet

It doesn't make much sense for Arsenal to sign him unless Wenger plans on playing him at CF position.  Herickh plays CM and LW.  These positions occupied by Ozil and Alexis Sanchez.  If Wenger signs him, someone going to CF.

Arsenal is cleaning house this summer with reported as many as 6 first team players going bye bye.  That list includes Cazorla, Campbell, Giroud, Flamini, Mertesacker and few others.

Arsenal will have to spend money this offseason, I expect Wenger to drop around £160M.  Little more than 2 years ago.  Also remember, new TV deal goes into effect in 2016.  Arsenal will get additional £80M in transfer funds.

Maybe the most interesting player to watch this window is Ousmane Dembele. 18 years old and absolutely killing it for Rennes since his debut in November. Bunch of clubs will come calling.

Report is Arsenal put Coquilin on transfer market...  This is huge because he's a starter...  They must have a replacement in place.  Cazorla is also likely out.  Two starters from this season are as good as gone...  Wonder who replacements are.

Piotr Zielinski confirmed interest from Klopp and Liverpool. Would be a decent signing imo.

Looks like we have also scouted Jonas Hector and Ousmane Dembele. Hector is a legit possibility, but Dembele will be lured somewhere by money and lack of playing time. Just hope it doesn't ruin his career.

Both Chamberlain and Walcott are heading for the door...  Manchester United will submit a bid for Ox in July and Walcott is going to another English club...

Holy poo...  It will be mass exodus at Arsenal this Summer...  Chamberlain, Walcott, Ramsey, Giroud, Gibbs, Flamini, Cazorla, Arteta, Campbell, Roscisky...  No wonder they expect Wenger to receive $250-$350 millions in transfer fees.

Sky reports that Granit Xhaka to Arsenal is basically done.  One down 5-6 more signings to go.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GeauxSainz