Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Carolina is dope

Looking pretty damn amazing tonight.  

These boys are getting hot at the right time!  Let's get that ring!

Go Heels!

I am loving it.  'Nova also seems to be hitting their stride and UVa matches up very wll with us, but if we play our game then we should win this thing.  Gotta just keep doing what they are doing!

Sorry UNC isn't hitting 11-20 threes the rest of the tournament, and it was like 9-11 at one point.  Not to say they still can't win it, but I'll be shocked if they're this hot again from here on out.  

8 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Sorry UNC isn't hitting 11-20 threes the rest of the tournament, and it was like 9-11 at one point.  Not to say they still can't win it, but I'll be shocked if they're this hot again from here on out.  

Well yeah

2 hours ago, 15 said:

God your parents must be proud hahaha

So now, you can't be unbiased?  I watched that game last night and they slaughtered Indiana.  The only team competing with UNC when Paige is on like that is Kansas.  Or Miami (because they're the best team of all time)but you know, they completely poo the bed against Villanova.  

13 hours ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Chances are, they won't have to shoot 3's that well though. UNC does have a pretty good inside game you know.

Welp, I'm gonna have to miss the game tonight... fugin sucks.  Hopefully the box score bears good news when I check it later on.

1 hour ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Best teams right now are UNC and OU.  

Villanova beat a very good Kansas team, who beat OU twice. both teams on that side look very strong, and I would argue that Villanova is actually the better 'team'. OU is largely the Buddy Hield show.

That final 4 game should be fantastic.

All those people that had UNC as the first one seed out, yet here they sit as the last remaining