Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Carolina is dope

4 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

Villanova beat a very good Kansas team, who beat OU twice. both teams on that side look very strong, and I would argue that Villanova is actually the better 'team'. OU is largely the Buddy Hield show.

That final 4 game should be fantastic.

Nova lost to OU by 23 this past season in Hawaii.  Keep up now.  

And to add to that.  OU has 3 more players that average double figures in points.  If you don't watch OU, you would think its the Hield show.  But if you double Hield, be prepared to be destroyed by Cousins or Woodard, or now Christian James off the bench recently.  

1 hour ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Nova lost to OU by 23 this past season in Hawaii.  Keep up now.  

And to add to that.  OU has 3 more players that average double figures in points.  If you don't watch OU, you would think its the Hield show.  But if you double Hield, be prepared to be destroyed by Cousins or Woodard, or now Christian James off the bench recently.  

OU beat Villanova in the first week of December. Villanova beat Kansas yesterday. 

5 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

OU beat Villanova in the first week of December. Villanova beat Kansas yesterday. 

You bringing up old poo, thought I would too.  Can't compare what has happened in February and January to now.  If you're going to leave out December.  :)

The shooting in NRG will be atrocious.  After learning 30 games have been played there, and only 4 teams have shot over 40 percent from 3 in NRG over those 30 games.  Stats and facts don't lie.  It's UNC's chip to lose.  

Anyone going out to Houston? I decided to pull the trigger and head on out Saturday early morning. 

5 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

Anyone going out to Houston? I decided to pull the trigger and head on out Saturday early morning. 

I hate you.  

6 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

I hate you.  

I spoke too soon. I lost the flight I was looking at and now they're all $800+ so I'm probably staying home 

2 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

I spoke too soon. I lost the flight I was looking at and now they're all $800+ so I'm probably staying home 

Well, I wasn't being serious anyway.  

But that blows.  I would be in the same boat, not worth it at all.  

1 hour ago, RoaringRiot said:

Anyone want to go to Chapel Hill on Monday night...."if" 

I'm in. I plan on watching it in the Dean Dome and getting the Franklin St experience in.

I would be down to road trip it to Houston if I could get hands on seats worth having. If you're not in the 100s there's no point.

2 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

Anyone want to go to Chapel Hill on Monday night...."if" 

I'll be there.  Only live 10 minutes away.  

But, if OU wins and they play UNC.  I'll be wearing my Alma Mater's gear.  

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    byrdmansr