Goondal

How about those RED SOX! Part Deux

Well, it took longer than expected this week but...AL East Champs!!!

On to Houston we go with Sale on the bump Thursday.  Go Sox!

I am really interested to see who the RP on the roster are.  Obviously Kimbrel, Price, Reed, and Smith.  I would throw Kelly in as well.

The sixth and seventh spot are the questions.  My choice surprisingly is Austin Maddox.  With a five game series, two off days and the fifth SP in the pen I am not sure you need a seventh.  Take the extra bench guy, especially if Eduardo cannot go.  If they do take a seventh though I am thinking Robbie Scott to add another lefty.

• Beer 1

Game 1 today: Sale vs Verlander.

Great matchup, really hope we can get the win because the rotation behind Sale-Pom isn't looking great. Fister in game 3 doesn't inspire much confidence but Porcello has been terrible this year too. Gonna be a tough series to win, definitely need the bats to come alive and the bullpen to be airtight to stand a chance against the Astros lineup.

Glad to see Hanley on the bench, really hasn't done much of anything this year unfortunately.

Saturday was a cold and rainy day for a game but what luck to see them win the division the day before seeing the Panthers beat the Pats

1.jpg

2.bmp.jpg

3.jpg

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Well that went poorly.  Afraid to say it but that felt a lot like last season.  Second year in a  row my pick to win it all was our first round opponent.  I got Houston over Arizona

Got Washington over Cleveland. Heart thinks the Sox win in 5 but my brain says this won't last more than 4 games. Hoping for good starts from Pom and Fister.

Glad to see Farrell is gone.  Dombrowski no longer has Farrell as the scapegoat either.