Photo
- - - - -

To Nebraska fans

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

#1 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 06:14 PM

You put your left foot in, you take your left foot out
You put your right foot in, and you shake it all about
You do the Hokie Pokie and you turn yourself around
That's what it's all about

Edited by Meat, 19 September 2009 - 08:13 PM.

#2 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 06:21 PM

wow way to let Tyrod and the offense finally do something other than run the ball with Ryan Williams with less than 2 minutes to go

#3 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 06:29 PM

That was unbelievable. Nebraska outplayed them for 58 and 1/2 minutes and still lost.

Notre Dame got lucky today too.

#4 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 07:06 PM

That was unbelievable. Nebraska outplayed them for 58 and 1/2 minutes and still lost.

Notre Dame got lucky today too.

yeah that 1st quater was all nebraska...... with 0 yards of offense and a TOP
3+ min to vts 11+ min. you nailed it vt yet again.....

stinespring is a fool, tyrod has been told not to get hurt and frank just wants his 10 wins. ugly ass game that niether team shoulda won. way to many mistakes and boneheaded plays by both teams, but somehow, i think that yet again on these boards they will only see the hokies as lucky and not either team. vt killed themselves the 1st q on offense. they hjad the ball moving the 2nd series and had 3 or 4 penalties to stop it. then got away from what worked those 2 series. also wasnt like vt was tackling worth a damn, and way too many blown assignments (neb had the bigger one though).

all in all whoever won got a gift from the other ,as neither looked like a top 20 team today. both offenses sucked both had way too many breakdowns on defense.

i stand by a miami vs fsu rematch for the acc crown. they are the class of the acc.

#5 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 07:32 PM

LOL, I thought it was obvious that I was exaggerating a little bit. Nebraska definitely outplayed VT for most of the 2nd half though. I thought VT was pretty lucky to only be down by 5...you can thank the home crowd for some of that. I hope Kenan Stadium can get close to being that loud when they play FSU in that Thursday night game.

#6 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 07:51 PM

on the flip side the huskers were lucky to be down 4 after the 1st quarter.

the 2nd and 3rd quater was all huskers, the 1st all hokies, and the 4th, well hokies took the game when it counted with help from the db (i would def argue the previous drive was haulted to a bs non call though, but whatever). and even after that, just like vt had a shot to win it against ryan in bburg 2 years ago with keeping them outa the endzone, nebraska had their shot after the big pass. tyrod and roberts made a great play to win take it, just like ryan did.

again neither team looked good. was an ugly loss for whom ever. you can just as easily say vt d did outsdanding against the pass, but thats as big a lie as the huskers against tyrod. both qbs looked like poo and made way too many bad throws all game long (as well as some drops). i forgot who i am talking to here though.......

#7 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 07:54 PM

Suh is God.

#8 Seamonk

Seamonk

kekekekekeke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 08:58 PM

I just got back from this game a while ago.

To Panther Fans that goto Home games,

The game is never over until the clock hits 00:00

"Leading 12-10, Nebraska had a first-and-goal at the 6 after Lee ran for 17 yards on third-and-3. Two holding calls, two false starts and an incomplete pass later, Nebraska faced second-and-goal from the 36 and later wound up punting it away -- into the end zone."
- Associated Press, http://sports.espn.g...ameId=292620259

100% Crowd Influenced. Once they got First and goal, the crowd hit it up an extra level. As pissed as most of the fans were that we had offensive woes, the fans still stayed in the game, cheered their hearts out. No empty seats. The Tyrod hate was growing in some fans too, with some calling for Ju-Ju Clayton to come in and relieve him (HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA) they were dealt with. In the end, the crowd won this game.

Also, why the hell didn't Bo Pelini go for it on 4th and 1 while VT had no time outs, they had their way with us rushing on short yardage. It's one thing that we hokies know we got very lucky with.

#9 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:05 PM

11/14 Miami at UNC will be for the Coastal, mark it.

#10 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:05 PM

did you tell the idiots that rushed the field to stop. vt was the higher ranked team, was at home, and expected to win. rush the field when you beat a top 5 team dangit, not #19.......

#11 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:07 PM

11/14 Miami at UNC will be for the Coastal, mark it.

lolz, forgetting a few games in between, and a trip to a place butch davis struggles, on a thursday night where only bc won in the last 15-20 years on a thursday night. i cant wait for the vt unc game, in blacksburg on thursday night.

#12 Seamonk

Seamonk

kekekekekeke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:11 PM

did you tell the idiots that rushed the field to stop. vt was the higher ranked team, was at home, and expected to win. rush the field when you beat a top 5 team dangit, not #19.......

that's true, but it was a last minute win and the crowd was already kind of pumped. Can't really blame em. I did notice some retards was trying to do the LET'S GOOOOO..... HOKIEEEEEEES poo while we're on offense. By the 4th quarter a lot of us had enough and had to shut them up. Feels bad when you have to tell someone not to cheer for your team... We also had some Nebraska fans that came in dressed as VT fans, took their shirts off and painted themselves red right before the game started. One even had the corn hat thing. They got so much poo all game, even when they were leading for majority of it.

#13 Seamonk

Seamonk

kekekekekeke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:14 PM

lolz, forgetting a few games in between, and a trip to a place butch davis struggles, on a thursday night where only bc won in the last 15-20 years on a thursday night. i cant wait for the vt unc game, in blacksburg on thursday night.

not to mention, you have to beat us running the ball. You try to pass 30 times without an equally impressive running game, you'll get shut down. The only person who has managed to overcome that is Matt Ryan, and he had to pull that poo out of his ass at the last min. He had a piss poor performance that game until the end. (vt offense inability let them come back yet again)

#14 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,055 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:35 PM

yeah that 1st quater was all nebraska...... with 0 yards of offense and a TOP
3+ min to vts 11+ min. you nailed it vt yet again.....

stinespring is a fool, tyrod has been told not to get hurt and frank just wants his 10 wins. ugly ass game that niether team shoulda won. way to many mistakes and boneheaded plays by both teams, but somehow, i think that yet again on these boards they will only see the hokies as lucky and not either team. vt killed themselves the 1st q on offense. they hjad the ball moving the 2nd series and had 3 or 4 penalties to stop it. then got away from what worked those 2 series. also wasnt like vt was tackling worth a damn, and way too many blown assignments (neb had the bigger one though).

all in all whoever won got a gift from the other ,as neither looked like a top 20 team today. both offenses sucked both had way too many breakdowns on defense.

i stand by a miami vs fsu rematch for the acc crown. they are the class of the acc.

FSU has a very tought late oct/nov stretch. At UNC, at Clemon, and at Wake Forest (they have lost three in a row to Wake), along with a home game against NCSU. Thats a pretty tough stretch for them, and they could easily lose two of them.

#15 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 12:33 AM

I just got back from this game a while ago.

To Panther Fans that goto Home games,

The game is never over until the clock hits 00:00

"Leading 12-10, Nebraska had a first-and-goal at the 6 after Lee ran for 17 yards on third-and-3. Two holding calls, two false starts and an incomplete pass later, Nebraska faced second-and-goal from the 36 and later wound up punting it away -- into the end zone."
- Associated Press, http://sports.espn.g...ameId=292620259

100% Crowd Influenced. Once they got First and goal, the crowd hit it up an extra level. As pissed as most of the fans were that we had offensive woes, the fans still stayed in the game, cheered their hearts out. No empty seats. The Tyrod hate was growing in some fans too, with some calling for Ju-Ju Clayton to come in and relieve him (HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA) they were dealt with. In the end, the crowd won this game.

Also, why the hell didn't Bo Pelini go for it on 4th and 1 while VT had no time outs, they had their way with us rushing on short yardage. It's one thing that we hokies know we got very lucky with.

both of these :(

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com