Photo
- - - - -

To Nebraska fans

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

#16 Cpanthers5851

Cpanthers5851

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 01:05 AM

That was unbelievable. Nebraska outplayed them for 58 and 1/2 minutes and still lost.

Notre Dame got lucky today too.

Hahaha I love the Notre Dame hate when no one even mentions them. :D

#17 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,505 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:01 AM

Great game. My Blackberry is smashed into about 50 pieces in the visitor section of Lane Stadium if anyone wants it. VT fans are about as friendly as any I've ever met, and I've probably been to 20+ opposing stadiums.

We dominated that game but couldn't finish. I'm still pissed. We are so snake-bitten it's comical at this point.

#18 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:59 AM

oh 2 more things, if carmicheal starts at boundary corner again next week b/c virgil is out, harris will break every signle damn passing record. vt has 0 depth at cb this year (or atleast wont let the freshamn housely in other than punt returns).

#2 neb has a better defense than last year thats for damn sure. suh is gona be a beast at the next level and missed next year, as he was most of the reason tyrod sucked from the 2nd to mid 4th q, how many batted balls did suh have, 5?

#19 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,505 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:15 AM

4. Nebraska record.

#20 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,505 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:19 AM

You put your left foot in, you take your left foot out
You put your right foot in, and you shake it all about
You do the Hokie Pokie and you turn yourself around
That's what it's all about

It was so late I must have missed it, but what was the score of that USC-Washington game? I know the team you root for this week is USC, so I figured they kept the Pizza Inn open late so you could watch it.

USC probably killed them...

#21 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 11:36 AM

Hahaha I love the Notre Dame hate when no one even mentions them. :D

ESPN mentions them more than enough to keep my hate strong.:D

#22 Cpanthers5851

Cpanthers5851

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:24 PM

ESPN mentions them more than enough to keep my hate strong.:D

haha fair enough.

#23 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:11 PM

oldie but a goodie with a new twist haha

#24 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,505 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:27 PM

neg rep

#25 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:33 PM

you chuckled

#26 TyHillPanthers

TyHillPanthers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:55 AM

It was a Great Game. Pretty Loud through out the game. I had mixed emotions about the game..im happy we won but pissed that probably saved our OCs job (at least I hope they were considering at least a move from OC). Anyone else notice the only time Tyrod was successful was when he was rolling out of the pocket? How long will it take before Steinspring will realize a running QB with a average arm cant play in the I Form he needs to setup his throws with his feet. I can only hope we have our starting CB Virgil back for Miami so we can not play cover and just blitz the poo out of Harris. Whitley , Virgils backup is horrible.

#27 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:19 AM

It was a Great Game. Pretty Loud through out the game. I had mixed emotions about the game..im happy we won but pissed that probably saved our OCs job (at least I hope they were considering at least a move from OC). Anyone else notice the only time Tyrod was successful was when he was rolling out of the pocket? How long will it take before Steinspring will realize a running QB with a average arm cant play in the I Form he needs to setup his throws with his feet. I can only hope we have our starting CB Virgil back for Miami so we can not play cover and just blitz the poo out of Harris. Whitley , Virgils backup is horrible.

you guys realize Beamer is very loyal to his Coaches.....Only way Steinspring is gone is if he leaves on his own

#28 Seamonk

Seamonk

kekekekekeke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:41 AM

Whitley was alright. He was doing his assignment on each play even made a couple of tackles on running plays. It'll take him a year under Bud and our Secondary coach to get him to Brandon Flowers Status. We need Virgil Back definitely, that Boundary Corner spot is money. Still don't think we have had anyone that good there since Brandon Flowers though. Macho Harris was athletic but he could never set the edge like Flowers on running plays.

Lucky for Whitley, he got some playing time against a pretty good offense. I forgot why he was playing instead of Cris Hill though, i know Hill started against Marshall. Whitley + Hosley = future.

#29 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:01 PM

carmicheal sucked so bad, out of position all day, esp in the run game (let the guy have the corner every friggn time), and was poo in the passing game. his saving grace was holding up the rb near the end for worilds to come tackle him (i have no doubt carmicheal misses that tackle without worilds), the int was a gimme, and even then the fool ran around after 00:00 on the board where it coulda been stripped. maze torched carmicheal all day against bama too, see a pattern. whitley needs to start, or hosley for that matter.

taylor played not to get hurt. he wouldnt run it inside, and when he got outside, he hunted the sideline. he knows or has been told "you cant get hurt". there is nothing, nothing behind him at qb, juju clayton???? marcus davis????? or hope and pray logan thomas can step in as a freshman and not get hurt and play as well (or poorly really) as taylor. the start of the game he was fine, when we ran the damn ball between the tackles, then they went to sweeps and trying to get the edge, which setup 2nd and long, then 3rd and long. stiney needs to go, but unless beamer goes, not happening. i just hope we loose beamer before someone takes foster (uva might have the balls to do it, and i KNOW foster would jump at the chance to be HC at a program that can still recruit).

as for the huskers, they will be a force again in the big 12 imo. suh is the best DT imo, better than mt cody. he alone will give most big 12 teams trouble. they also might have found something at RB. from the sound of it, he continued his success from last year through the start of this one. not sure on the qb, still green imo. the pass to the WIDE open wr was all but 6 if he didnt have such a piss poor throw. the LBs looked fine to me, they wrapped up in the 2nd half, and contained the stretch plays with help from a great performance by the DL to keep the LOS and flow towards the run. henery, the kicker, needs to get a look next level, consistant and has a booming kick (and can friggn boom punts as a bonus).

#30 TyHillPanthers

TyHillPanthers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:07 PM

you guys realize Beamer is very loyal to his Coaches.....Only way Steinspring is gone is if he leaves on his own

Thats true..so why not move him back to his position of recruiting coach, he was the reason Mike Vick went to VT..he can get athletes here he just doesnt know how to use them..Tommy Bowden anyone?. I mean honestly Beamer cant be happy with the offense and has to be a bit frustrated like us Tech fans are.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com