Sign in to follow this  
ARSEN

Barclays Premier League- 2016/17 Season Thread

ARSEN    9,584
On June 15, 2016 at 2:23 PM, DirtyMagic97 said:

God damn it.

Looks like you guys will steam roll Arsenal.  Arsenal will be missing Alexis,Ozil, Giroud and Kocelny... And Wenger is refusing to buy new players...

ARSEN    9,584

Leicester attack looks terrible without Vardy... They can barely hold on to the ball.  It's all PSG in this game.

Raskle    1,190

Last preseason game and we go into the regular season with a bang! 6-1 defeat of Inter Milan, which isn't bad at all...

I know it's preseason, but hell, that's impressive no matter the venue.

ARSEN    9,584
2 hours ago, Raskle said:

Last preseason game and we go into the regular season with a bang! 6-1 defeat of Inter Milan, which isn't bad at all...

I know it's preseason, but hell, that's impressive no matter the venue.

Inter looked like a hot garbage last week...  Bayern scored 4 in first 28 minutes with their 2nd team but it's good to be positive ;)

• Pie 1

FuFuLamePoo    1,344

Officially pumped after today.  Sadio Mane looks like a scary fit under Klopp.  Players are buying in to gegenpressing.  Expecting huge years from Origi, Lallana and Sadio

COME ON YOU fuging RED MEN

DirtyMagic97    1,698

Sturridge will likely not play against Arsenal due to a new hip injury. We're all shocked, I'm sure.

Have to assume Origi features up top, which is fine by me. Coutinho-Firmino-Mane in behind with a midfield two of Can-Wijnaldum. Could see either Matip or Klavan getting the start alongside Lovren. Klavan has been strong in preseason. Clyne and Moreno wingbacks with that idiot Mignolet in goal.

ARSEN    9,584
2 hours ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Sturridge will likely not play against Arsenal due to a new hip injury. We're all shocked, I'm sure.

Have to assume Origi features up top, which is fine by me. Coutinho-Firmino-Mane in behind with a midfield two of Can-Wijnaldum. Could see either Matip or Klavan getting the start alongside Lovren. Klavan has been strong in preseason. Clyne and Moreno wingbacks with that idiot Mignolet in goal.

Arsenal will play 4-5 back-ups against you.  You guys should do just fine.