Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Barclays Premier League- 2016/17 Season Thread

Not such a good start for your guys... Is Wenger trying to go out in "sabotage" style?

27 minutes ago, Raskle said:

Not such a good start for your guys... Is Wenger trying to go out in "sabotage" style?

From what I read is Kroenke installed US business model where Arsenal can only spend surplus on transfers...  So even tho Arsenal has around £300M in cash on their books back in June.  Their debt is £260M.  So they spent £35M on Xhaka and now brake even.  Wenger is a scapegoat...  He is not given the $$$ to build his team so he's using surplus midfielders and plays them all over...  Striker, defense, attacking winger...  Kroenke has no business to run a soccer team... Let alone Arsenal.

Chelsea, MU, City have aggressive revenue approach.  Kraonke have an option to follow their footsteps but  it would require to sacrifice returns for few years which clearly he's not ok with.  Kraonke is the guy who organized Arsenal financial approach and research showed he severely misjudged soccer market.  He focused on increasing revenue from ticket sales (like NFL).  But PL cash flow is generated by TV deals and player sales.  So he forced Wenger to sale all Arsenal best players to payoff his fug up stadium idea.  Now he operates Arsenal in safe state with zero debt in case he decides to sell Arsenal shares.

Arsenal and Wenger under severe fire by Arsenal supporters only 2 weeks in...  Club is super shaky and Wenger might get canned before November and he knows it...  Read his response to fans chants during the game

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37145759

The sad part is...  Arsenal fans want a fuging STRIKER not a defender!

1 hour ago, djp14 said:

The Olympic Stadium looks terrible on tv. Could the fans be any farther away from the pitch?

"Olympic"

Liverpool subject to potenial £800m takeover by China Everbright, whose assets exceed £620b. Would make them one of the wealthiest clubs in the world if the deal goes through.

6 hours ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Liverpool subject to potenial £800m takeover by China Everbright, whose assets exceed £620b. Would make them one of the wealthiest clubs in the world if the deal goes through.

Owned by communist China?  Not sure it's a good idea plus Fenway considering selling only limited amount of shares not the whole Liverpool.  Russian billionaire Usmanov owns over 30% of Arsenal and can't do poo cause Kraonke owns 60% and controls all decision making.  Usmanov has more $$$ than Abramovich and a die hard Arsenal fan.  If Kraonke ever bails, watch out.

12 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Owned by communist China?  Not sure it's a good idea plus Fenway considering selling only limited amount of shares not the whole Liverpool.  Russian billionaire Usmanov owns over 30% of Arsenal and can't do poo cause Kraonke owns 60% and controls all decision making.  Usmanov has more $$$ than Abramovich and a die hard Arsenal fan.  If Kraonke ever bails, watch out.

Rumor is Everbright don't want shares and FSG don't want to sell the whole club. Money talks though. I don't want to sell my TV, but if someone offered $10,000, I'd sell the fug out of it.

On 6/15/2016 at 7:40 AM, ARSEN said:

Season kicks off with Arsenal vs. Liverpool on August 13th

On 6/15/2016 at 2:23 PM, DirtyMagic97 said:

God damn it.

Looks like you had nothing to worry about btw....

On 7/19/2016 at 11:06 PM, ARSEN said:

Looks like you guys will steam roll Arsenal.  Arsenal will be missing Alexis,Ozil, Giroud and Kocelny... And Wenger is refusing to buy new players...

Arsen - Kinda right...

2 hours ago, Raskle said:

Arsen - Kinda right...

There is a reason I was manager of the year in man adult league. :)

10 hours ago, Raskle said:

Arsen - Kinda right...

To be fair, we were missing Karius, Sakho, Matip, Milner, and Sturridge, and Can wasn't fit for 90. So I was pretty surprised, even if the media did conveniently gloss over all of our injuries but mention Arsenal's every 3 minutes.