Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PntherPryd

Huddle FFL for 2016 (ESPN)

43 posts in this topic

I'm going to be honest. This whole multi-week playoff thing got me really confused.

2 minutes ago, h0llywood said:

I'm going to be honest. This whole multi-week playoff thing got me really confused.

Same here...Glad you gave me a heads up in the first round in this thread and Dr. Jenkins posted a message about it on the league site in the finals also. That's on me though for not paying attention. 

I kind of liked it but with a 14 team league I wouldn't mind adjusting that format to let 6 teams in the playoffs instead of 4. I'm good with whatever the boss (Pryd) prefers though. 2 week playoffs give people with an off week a chance to redeem themselves. 

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Same here...Glad you gave me a heads up in the first round in this thread and Dr. Jenkins posted a message about it on the league site in the finals also. That's on me though for not paying attention. 

I kind of liked it but with a 14 team league I wouldn't mind adjusting that format to let 6 teams in the playoffs instead of 4. I'm good with whatever the boss (Pryd) prefers though. 2 week playoffs give people with an off week a chance to redeem themselves. 

LOL...so is the playoffs still going? I thought it was over after week 3 of playoffs (1st week of finals) so I stopped changing my line up.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0