Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PntherPryd

Huddle FFL for 2016 (ESPN)

43 posts in this topic

I'm going to be honest. This whole multi-week playoff thing got me really confused.

2 minutes ago, h0llywood said:

I'm going to be honest. This whole multi-week playoff thing got me really confused.

Same here...Glad you gave me a heads up in the first round in this thread and Dr. Jenkins posted a message about it on the league site in the finals also. That's on me though for not paying attention. 

I kind of liked it but with a 14 team league I wouldn't mind adjusting that format to let 6 teams in the playoffs instead of 4. I'm good with whatever the boss (Pryd) prefers though. 2 week playoffs give people with an off week a chance to redeem themselves. 

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Same here...Glad you gave me a heads up in the first round in this thread and Dr. Jenkins posted a message about it on the league site in the finals also. That's on me though for not paying attention. 

I kind of liked it but with a 14 team league I wouldn't mind adjusting that format to let 6 teams in the playoffs instead of 4. I'm good with whatever the boss (Pryd) prefers though. 2 week playoffs give people with an off week a chance to redeem themselves. 

LOL...so is the playoffs still going? I thought it was over after week 3 of playoffs (1st week of finals) so I stopped changing my line up.

• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    rawhide