Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here's why I'm the best wife ever....

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Had a friend whose wife set him up with one of her girlfriends for his birthday. At the time, I thought she was the best wife in the world. :)

Posted · Report post

That screams itsatrap.jpg

Posted · Report post

http://dealnews.com/

This site lists the best deals they can find on tv's and shows you how much you save. It changes every day.

Posted · Report post

Where ever you buy just make sure its a LG 55LH90.

We just bought the 47 inch version and its simply amazing.

We got a pretty good deal at Sears . Price matched the competition and 24 months same as cash or 10% off.

Posted · Report post

I just bought a 52" Sharp Aquos 120hz 1080p LCD. Absolutely love it. It came down to Samsung versus Sharp. I ended up getting $500 off the Sharp through two promotions, so I chose the Sharp. Only paid $1499 for it.

Posted · Report post

Had a friend whose wife set him up with one of her girlfriends for his birthday. At the time, I thought she was the best wife in the world. :)

Lucky bastard.

Posted · Report post

you could also look at locally owned electronic stores......I know the one in Roanoke will actually match most prices you can get at other places, plus I have noticed they have better customer Service especially with repair or coming out and actually setting it up correctly.

Posted · Report post

That screams itsatrap.jpg

Yep.

Posted · Report post

Ellen,we did the same thing last year. got us a 47" LCD for our x-mas present...only thing was we bought it the day before Thanksgiving why do you ask? because stores generally inflate the base prices then slash them...the same tv we bought wed. was marked up 300 bucks on Black Friday then they "slashed" the price down 200 so in essence we got the tv for 100 bucks cheaper the day before

Posted · Report post

Start watching prices now, and before Christmas you will find some really good deals. Do you know what you want? More picture? Less money? As long as its 1080p? Want to hang it on the wall? Check here...