Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Biological curiosity...

8 posts in this topic

Random thought for the day.......got it while building 27 "E"'s for a few hospital signs today. For future reference, repetition makes me think of weird poo.

Anyway, here's my question: has it ever been tested to see if there is a correlation between human pherhormone inhaled by a pregnant mother and the desire to breed or kill in newborns? Or am I just nuts?

Thought someone on here might know.

Pregnant mother breathes in too much evidence of a dense population = kid born predisposed to kill other people.

Pregnant mother breathes in too little evidence of a dense population = kid born predisposed to have a large family.

I doubt theres any study out to support any hypothesis like that...so little is known about pheromones in humans, it's not likely that anybody knows.

Pregnant mother breathes in too much evidence of a dense population = kid born predisposed to kill other people.

Pregnant mother breathes in too little evidence of a dense population = kid born predisposed to have a large family.

That would be awesome, but I doubt it's the case.

Whatever it is you are building......STOP IT!!!!! NOW!

:D

I concur with Electro and I will add that whatever it is that you are smoking, stop it NOW.

• Topics

•     Now don't take this the wrong way, but....are you two nuts? Now, if the kid didn't have those injury issues, maybe I can get on board. But man, those petite WRs with injury issues in college? Those guys scare the living poo outta me.   Now get me a Ross clone and I'm on board. Someone for the slot that could actually, you know, scare a Defense. Now that would tickle my giddy like nobodies bidness.
    • IMO, it is obvious, to me anyhow, that the kid has matured. He has taken heat for standing up for what he believes, and has done it the right way. No snarky comments to the press. Keeping his head down, and working toward a goal. He has brought to light injustices not only in our country, but in others as well. His foundation just contributed over a million and a half dollars to the Simolian relief effort.   All that is admirable to be sure. And he can play football as well, or better, than enough QBs to earn himself a shot at a job.   It is not the football side of his life that is keeping him off teams. Almost every team hates distractions. It is just how it is. And Kaep is a walking distraction at this point in time.   I would like to add that another thought could be that at this point in FA, no one is being signed. OK, maybe a better way to put that is, FA spending has slowed considerably.   If teams head to Training Camp and he is still unemployed. Then I may start believing in conspiracies.
    • lol lol lol fahey watched every snap of every game and graded the quarterbacks as he saw it. kaepernick is a fine game manager who was let down repeatedly by perhaps the shittiest set of skill position players in the league and oh yeah he can run like the wind. you've got to be pretty stupid to think this is anything but a quarterback starved league blackballing a serviceable quarterback all because he had the audamndacity to protest racism in america and tbh i've not seen one post itt that would cause me to even begin to question that.