Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dimbee

"Horse feathers!!"

22 posts in this topic

:lol:

Whaaaaaa?? That's awesome

Snagglepuss. Exit, rhymin' all the way, stage right.

My dad NEVER cussed... I've heard him "cuss" maybe twice in all of my life, one time saying, "Son, you never half ass a job" when telling me why you clean out the inside of a carburetor when you change the filter (early 90's) and one time when he said, "That's a bitch" but I don't remember what was the context. Twice in all of my life, that I have heard of course

You don't believe cow horns will hook?

Since my mom and dad were divorced at a young age my bro and I would do the normal visit stuff.

When ever we were acting up or we were use to things going a certain way he would say "this aint 123 Elm Street". Basically saying the address of where we lived was NOT where we were at that moment.

You don't believe cow horns will hook?

Since my mom and dad were divorced at a young age my bro and I would do the normal visit stuff.

When ever we were acting up or we were use to things going a certain way he would say "this aint 123 Elm Street". Basically saying the address of where we lived was NOT where we were at that moment.

Every girl I've ever hit on has said the same thing.

Ba dum psh!

Now that I'm completely flashing back to my younger years when my dad would go disciplinarian- I hearken back to the weeping willow tree out front of his house that made for down right perfect switches when we acted up and I recall when we would be on a road trip and my brother and I would start fighting/bickering in the back seat, he would just reach his hand back and my brother and I were dutifully required to lean our heads forward, in turn, so he could get a nice grip of hair and give it a good tug.

Damn, how the times have changed.

I swanee to goodness.

and

Horse manure! (instead of Horse poo!) Unfortunately the habit for saying the latter has passed to me.

Well my old man made up for all of you sons of ministers and preachers. When he got really mad you never knew what he was going to say or how many times he would say it. I remember one time he was replacing a water heater and when I turned the water on his solder joint blew, as he was getting soaked he was yelling GD,GD,GD,GD over and over.

Well my old man made up for all of you sons of ministers and preachers.

Actually, yes he was. :lol:

I wrote a story recently about a recently deceased minister. A friend of his said this minister's favorite story was this....his wife took their son, who had Down's Syndrome, to McDonald's. The son had never spoken a word, until she dropped coffee on herself trying to open the door with it in her hand. She said the S word, and wouldn't you know it that was the son's first word. So the minister gets home that night and his wife is waltzing around the house, saying and singing the S word over and over again.

Horse Feathers...good music