Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saints4lifeagain

Mccnasty

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 2:28 PM, saints4lifeagain said:

@MCCNASTY you piece of poo! Hop off your cousin for a little while and come talk some poo.

While McNasty rests, I'll chime in. No need to talk smack to saints fans. Brees has single handedly sucked the dollars from your cap space. Tell Benson to send Anthony Davis a red headed wig and ship him out there as a wingman as Ginger Giant 2.0, since your cash strapped. You guys are in cap hell until Bresus retires.

44 minutes ago, philit99 said:

While McNasty rests, I'll chime in. No need to talk smack to saints fans. Brees has single handedly sucked the dollars from your cap space. Tell Benson to send Anthony Davis a red headed wig and ship him out there as a wingman as Ginger Giant 2.0, since your cash strapped. You guys are in cap hell until Bresus retires.

Cap fugging hell? This is the poo talk I get? At least come with some original poo.

Let's talk about how the reigning MVP has 7 TDs and 6 TOs through 3 games. How the "not in cap hell" Panthers are 1-2, exactly 1 game better than the "in cap hell" Saints. Fug, the Saints weren't expected to do poo this year. Panthers were an NFC favorite. Yet, through 3 games, your record says you suck.

But hey, at least you have that participation trophy from last year...

1 hour ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Cap fugging hell? This is the poo talk I get? At least come with some original poo.

Let's talk about how the reigning MVP has 7 TDs and 6 TOs through 3 games. How the "not in cap hell" Panthers are 1-2, exactly 1 game better than the "in cap hell" Saints. Fug, the Saints weren't expected to do poo this year. Panthers were an NFC favorite. Yet, through 3 games, your record says you suck.

But hey, at least you have that participation trophy from last year...

Time for the saints fans to buy paper bags again. 0-3.

On 9/22/2016 at 10:29 AM, Mother Grabber said:

well...this ones probably true

Get it straight!  Its my sister not my cousin.

On 9/21/2016 at 2:28 PM, saints4lifeagain said:

@MCCNASTY you piece of poo! Hop off your cousin for a little while and come talk some poo.

This is why you are lame.  Well this and youre a self proclaimed aint fan.  I bet you really are a dallas fan.  Most of you are.  I almost forgot another important fact as to why you are lame.  Youre a cowbaints fan on a Panthers forum being stupid.  Again, lame. 

19 hours ago, MCCNASTY said:

This is why you are lame.  Well this and youre a self proclaimed aint fan.  I bet you really are a dallas fan.  Most of you are.  I almost forgot another important fact as to why you are lame.  Youre a cowbaints fan on a Panthers forum being stupid.  Again, lame. 

Calling me a Cowboys fan. That's a real doozie...

7 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Calling me a Cowboys fan. That's a real doozie...

Truth hurts. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Lorimark