Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saints4lifeagain

Mccnasty

12 minutes ago, YourMomsLover said:

You smell like swamp water. fug your air boat. We should sell you back to France. 

Thats all I have. 

Literally never been in a swamp. Never been in an airboat. fug France, those pussies. 

I really got nothing else to offer. We both suck. Yall suck harder!!

11 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Literally never been in a swamp. Never been in an airboat. fug France, those pussies. 

double pie for the Fench are pussies comment.

1 hour ago, saints4lifeagain said:

So this is going to be a who sucks worse discussion?  Fug it.  Right now all I got is that you are here which I find strange.  Not an aints or cowboys forum.  But hey misery loves company so we have that.  

13 hours ago, MCCNASTY said:

So this is going to be a who sucks worse discussion?  Fug it.  Right now all I got is that you are here which I find strange.  Not an aints or cowboys forum.  But hey misery loves company so we have that.  

Me thinks you're taking this entirely too seriously. 

4 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

It is officially sad that we partake in such shenanigans. If we cared what others think we should be ashamed. But since I don't care what others think, fug it. This is a great source of entertainment when the product on the field has left me wanting. When you two are out of material then I know it is time to think about next season. I do have a question, the team that wins this weekend, what do they win? Who is the real winner? Draft spots are coming to mind. Huh who dat?

15 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

I am in no way taking this too seriously. Dont have alot of smack to dish out right now.  I could keep going with the cowboy fan thing but i really just dont care.  That game Monday drained some life out of me. But i will recover and resume bashing dumbass opposing team fans that hang around here being dumb. Promise.

15 hours ago, philit99 said:

It is officially sad that we partake in such shenanigans. If we cared what others think we should be ashamed. But since I don't care what others think, fug it. This is a great source of entertainment when the product on the field has left me wanting. When you two are out of material then I know it is time to think about next season. I do have a question, the team that wins this weekend, what do they win? Who is the real winner? Draft spots are coming to mind. Huh who dat?

Bragging rights. That's about it.

4 hours ago, MCCNASTY said:

I am in no way taking this too seriously. Dont have alot of smack to dish out right now.  I could keep going with the cowboy fan thing but i really just dont care.  That game Monday drained some life out of me. But i will recover and resume bashing dumbass opposing team fans that hang around here being dumb. Promise.

Sad state this rivalry has fallen to in just 3 short years.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    PanthersToast88