Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saints4lifeagain

Mccnasty

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Literally never been in a swamp. Never been in an airboat. fug France, those pussies. 

I really got nothing else to offer. We both suck. Yall suck harder!!

So this is going to be a who sucks worse discussion?  Fug it.  Right now all I got is that you are here which I find strange.  Not an aints or cowboys forum.  But hey misery loves company so we have that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


13 hours ago, MCCNASTY said:

So this is going to be a who sucks worse discussion?  Fug it.  Right now all I got is that you are here which I find strange.  Not an aints or cowboys forum.  But hey misery loves company so we have that.  

Me thinks you're taking this entirely too seriously. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Me thinks you're taking this entirely too seriously. 

It is officially sad that we partake in such shenanigans. If we cared what others think we should be ashamed. But since I don't care what others think, fug it. This is a great source of entertainment when the product on the field has left me wanting. When you two are out of material then I know it is time to think about next season. I do have a question, the team that wins this weekend, what do they win? Who is the real winner? Draft spots are coming to mind. Huh who dat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Me thinks you're taking this entirely too seriously. 

I am in no way taking this too seriously. Dont have alot of smack to dish out right now.  I could keep going with the cowboy fan thing but i really just dont care.  That game Monday drained some life out of me. But i will recover and resume bashing dumbass opposing team fans that hang around here being dumb. Promise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, philit99 said:

It is officially sad that we partake in such shenanigans. If we cared what others think we should be ashamed. But since I don't care what others think, fug it. This is a great source of entertainment when the product on the field has left me wanting. When you two are out of material then I know it is time to think about next season. I do have a question, the team that wins this weekend, what do they win? Who is the real winner? Draft spots are coming to mind. Huh who dat?

Bragging rights. That's about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MCCNASTY said:

I am in no way taking this too seriously. Dont have alot of smack to dish out right now.  I could keep going with the cowboy fan thing but i really just dont care.  That game Monday drained some life out of me. But i will recover and resume bashing dumbass opposing team fans that hang around here being dumb. Promise.

Sad state this rivalry has fallen to in just 3 short years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Sad state this rivalry has fallen to in just 3 short years.

you guys started it!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yikes this place could use some sort of spark. Miss the good old days!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Bigtime
On 10/14/2016 at 10:08 AM, Borat said:

Yikes this place could use some sort of spark. Miss the good old days!

Apparently I was to much for these lame panty fans so got banned for no reason, thus the smack forum is as sad as the 2016 panthers. Good time to be a rival seeing fans confident in SB win only to get embarrassed and then have their crybaby QB do his normal embarrassing crybaby stuff right after. Then they are expecting to coast to 2017 SB and end up competing with Bucs for basement. They might have had a few good years, but I'd rather have our Lombardi! (Drops mic)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Guest Bigtime said:

Apparently I was to much for these lame panty fans so got banned for no reason, thus the smack forum is as sad as the 2016 panthers. Good time to be a rival seeing fans confident in SB win only to get embarrassed and then have their crybaby QB do his normal embarrassing crybaby stuff right after. Then they are expecting to coast to 2017 SB and end up competing with Bucs for basement. They might have had a few good years, but I'd rather have our Lombardi! (Drops mic)

who are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2016 at 4:11 PM, Guest Bigtime said:

Apparently I was to much for these lame panty fans so got banned for no reason, thus the smack forum is as sad as the 2016 panthers. Good time to be a rival seeing fans confident in SB win only to get embarrassed and then have their crybaby QB do his normal embarrassing crybaby stuff right after. Then they are expecting to coast to 2017 SB and end up competing with Bucs for basement. They might have had a few good years, but I'd rather have our Lombardi! (Drops mic)

Tough ending for your boys in black 'n gold today, lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,327
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    Chase Anderson
    Joined
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      140,702
    • Total Posts
      4,481,255
×