Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saints4lifeagain

Mccnasty

Guest Bigtime
On 10/14/2016 at 10:08 AM, Borat said:

Yikes this place could use some sort of spark. Miss the good old days!

Apparently I was to much for these lame panty fans so got banned for no reason, thus the smack forum is as sad as the 2016 panthers. Good time to be a rival seeing fans confident in SB win only to get embarrassed and then have their crybaby QB do his normal embarrassing crybaby stuff right after. Then they are expecting to coast to 2017 SB and end up competing with Bucs for basement. They might have had a few good years, but I'd rather have our Lombardi! (Drops mic)

20 hours ago, Guest Bigtime said:

Apparently I was to much for these lame panty fans so got banned for no reason, thus the smack forum is as sad as the 2016 panthers. Good time to be a rival seeing fans confident in SB win only to get embarrassed and then have their crybaby QB do his normal embarrassing crybaby stuff right after. Then they are expecting to coast to 2017 SB and end up competing with Bucs for basement. They might have had a few good years, but I'd rather have our Lombardi! (Drops mic)

who are you?

On 11/8/2016 at 4:11 PM, Guest Bigtime said:

Tough ending for your boys in black 'n gold today, lol 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    PanthersToast88