Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detroit Lions vs Minnesota Vikings: Drunk Chicks fight cops and get arrested

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Quoted from the guy who caught this:

The two girls in front of us were drunk before the game started. They grabbed one of our signs and trashed it (real classy) because we're Vikings fans, and then spent most of the first half mocking us instead of watching the game because the Lions were ahead.

They left their seats and we thought they were gone for good but somehow they managed to buy even more beer and get back to their seats. They were spilling beer on themselves, the seats, and some of the other fans. After they spilled quite a bit of beer on the guys in the row below them, they turned around and told them to SIT DOWN. One girl didn't like that so she poured the rest of her beer on his head. Then I knew it was time to start the camera :)

edit: fixed link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdjRNvdiEFY

Looks like they had sweet seats too!:cheers2:

Posted

Wow. Nice job of leadership all around.

Posted

I would do her.

Posted

Wow. Nice job of leadership all around.

:iagree:

Posted

Funny video, would have been better though if the girl had gotten mad and ripped her shirt off. :)

Posted

Stay classy, Detroit :lol:

Posted

I'm surprised no one got shot. It is Detroit lol

Posted

Funny video, would have been better though if the girl had gotten mad and ripped her shirt off. :)

Word!

Posted

Awesome video!

Posted

Drunk chicks make the world go 'round. I wonder if a text was sent to the cops alerting them to her rowdiness?

Posted

Looks like the ones on the field were hollered at from the railing and they alerted others in or near the seats

Posted

Looks like the ones on the field were hollered at from the railing and they alerted others in or near the seats

Hmm. So no texting was needed. Interesting. Why then do we have signs in BofA asking fans to rat out other fans via text!!?? Outlandish I say!