Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyle82

My New Toy

joemac    1,511

Tell you what, with the new Camaro, the best production Mustang ever, and the new Challenger (my dream car, in B5 blue), now is a great time to buy American. It's good to see American Muscle hasn't gone the way of the dodo bird.

There is this guy in my neighborhood with a new orange Challenger....that is definitely my new dream car as well. I get a boner every time I see it ride by.

cookinwithgas    7,385

Out of the three, I have to admit a bias for the Challenger. I owned a 73 Charger as a teen (until Dad took it away for getting 3 speeding tickets in 6 months) and the 72 Challenger in the HS parking lot was the only other car that made me jealous.

That Camaro looks pretty sweet though.

The Mustang is a lot, lot better than the last iteration - I drove a convertible as a rental a couple of years ago and liked it just fine. My friend has a Bullitt version.

Captroop    2,550

My cousin got a new Challenger in matte black. Lucky dude. He compared it to a boat, "comfortable but somewhat 'disconnected' from the road." Funny guy. But he said it's a straight line beast. If he sounds negative, my family has been in the Detroit auto industry since the late 1800s and they're just hypercritical of everything with 4 wheels.

scpanther22    450

My cousin got a new Challenger in matte black. Lucky dude. He compared it to a boat, "comfortable but somewhat 'disconnected' from the road." Funny guy. But he said it's a straight line beast. If he sounds negative, my family has been in the Detroit auto industry since the late 1800s and they're just hypercritical of everything with 4 wheels.

Thats the feeling i get from the new Challengers..huge cruisers.

but i know a guy with one of those 67 eleanor Mustangs from Gone in 60 sec..very nice

Captroop    2,550

Thats the feeling i get from the new Challengers..huge cruisers.

but i know a guy with one of those 67 eleanor Mustangs from Gone in 60 sec..very nice

zomgerzzz!!!11!1 I saw one of those in Detroit at this years Woodward Dream cruise. Shot in my pants...twice.

Snapped a picture of it:

post-303-133194769488_thumb.jpg

Kyle82    277

I dont care how it runs....it just looks bad ass.

She does have a nice ass and her name is 'Andrea' ;)

100_0068.jpg

CosmoGirl    141

I like.Very nice car.but it looks like theres no room for a taller person

You must be a taller person to drive one!!! Not made for short people or you can't see over the dash. :(

scpanther22    450

You must be a taller person to drive one!!! Not made for short people or you can't see over the dash. :(

lol..sorry Cosmo..on the plus side you prob are perfect for a Lotus.which IMO is one of the nices cars out..but they are hard to get in for me.

Theres always the Mini Cooper Coupe for you

epcp_0908_03_z+mini_cooper_coupe+side_view.jpg

Kyle82    277

True Cosmo....you do have a point there....I'm 5' 11 and can see over the dash just fine but there could be an obstacle for shorter persons. :iagree: