Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My New Toy

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Nice car.

I just got a new car (to me) myself... one slightly smaller.

An acura tsx... rawr rawr!

Posted · Report post

Sweet ride! But no way I'd take that to a Panther game, might get scratched!!!

might?? more like probably

Posted · Report post

I like.Very nice car.but it looks like theres no room for a taller person

they are fine when riding up front. the rear seats aren't good for anything but kids though. I'm 6' 2", and had a 3rd gen camaro until i got my first bike. they sit the driver/passenger down very low so you get all the leg/head room you need.

Posted · Report post

Tell you what, with the new Camaro, the best production Mustang ever, and the new Challenger (my dream car, in B5 blue), now is a great time to buy American. It's good to see American Muscle hasn't gone the way of the dodo bird.

There is this guy in my neighborhood with a new orange Challenger....that is definitely my new dream car as well. I get a boner every time I see it ride by.

Posted · Report post

I was conceived in a Challenger, the circle will be complete. Soon...

If I'm allowed.

Posted · Report post

Out of the three, I have to admit a bias for the Challenger. I owned a 73 Charger as a teen (until Dad took it away for getting 3 speeding tickets in 6 months) and the 72 Challenger in the HS parking lot was the only other car that made me jealous.

That Camaro looks pretty sweet though.

The Mustang is a lot, lot better than the last iteration - I drove a convertible as a rental a couple of years ago and liked it just fine. My friend has a Bullitt version.

Posted · Report post

My cousin got a new Challenger in matte black. Lucky dude. He compared it to a boat, "comfortable but somewhat 'disconnected' from the road." Funny guy. But he said it's a straight line beast. If he sounds negative, my family has been in the Detroit auto industry since the late 1800s and they're just hypercritical of everything with 4 wheels.

Posted · Report post

It's a muscle car, it's not supposed to turn.

Posted · Report post

I dont care how it runs....it just looks bad ass.

Posted · Report post

My cousin got a new Challenger in matte black. Lucky dude. He compared it to a boat, "comfortable but somewhat 'disconnected' from the road." Funny guy. But he said it's a straight line beast. If he sounds negative, my family has been in the Detroit auto industry since the late 1800s and they're just hypercritical of everything with 4 wheels.

Thats the feeling i get from the new Challengers..huge cruisers.

but i know a guy with one of those 67 eleanor Mustangs from Gone in 60 sec..very nice

Posted · Report post

That's a purty rig. Well done!!

Posted · Report post

Thats the feeling i get from the new Challengers..huge cruisers.

but i know a guy with one of those 67 eleanor Mustangs from Gone in 60 sec..very nice

zomgerzzz!!!11!1 I saw one of those in Detroit at this years Woodward Dream cruise. Shot in my pants...twice.

Snapped a picture of it:

post-303-133194769488_thumb.jpg