Sign in to follow this  
RealBitsOfPanther

2016/17 Carolina Hurricanes

10 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

That was an epic letdown.

Looked like classic Cam Ward. Overreacting and playing too far out in the crease.

Defense needs to figure their poo out, but we definitely need to be active on the goalie market.

Goal tending is an issue for this team. If this team is in playoff contention around the deadline, I would not be surprised to see Francis make a move. They've been fun to watch so far this season though. 

On 11/28/2016 at 3:03 PM, Mother Grabber said:

we got Florida's coach fired. lol

Poor guy had to hail a Taxi to get to the airport in Raleigh. That's some cold blooded poo right there.

Well, we are right on the outer edge of a wild card spot right now. If we can get and stay 100% healthy, I think we're fine. Cam has played better this season than he has in a long time. Guy has been phenomenal. Aho and Teuvo have been steady players that have taken pressure off of Skinner to score, and it has helped his game. He seems much more relaxed and isn't pressing as hard, which is a good thing. Really like what I have seen so far this season. We're still not ready I don't think to compete in the playoffs, but I think we can absolutely get into the playoffs. A young, scrappy team that is slowly figuring out how to finish games.

That has a ring to it, doesn't it?

I still think we can get in and win a series at the very least.