Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Zod's guide to not being a complete douchebag...

88 posts in this topic

All this arguing over something that is not debatable.

Sorry to break it to you fellas.

If a woman sees you with a phone on your belt, you are a douche bag.

But if you are using it to talk to your personal banker about moving 5 million into one of your seven investment accounts, she will still sleep with you even if you are a douchebag.

I'm confused. Which is more douchebaggery? Having your phone clipped to your belt or your insuline pump? Can't put both in my pockets, with keys, lighter, cigs, ect. without something getting scratched (nuts not included).

You need one of these: http://www.scottevest.com/

But if you are using it to talk to your personal banker about moving 5 million into one of your seven investment accounts, she will still sleep with you even if you are a douchebag.

thats a given, thats a given

When I have a cool story, like when I was standing across the road when an a IED went off......don't try to one up you big douche.

1. Do not wear a blackberry earpiece.

So, a Motorola one is OK?

The belt clip is the pocket protector of the new millennium.

You know what? I leave my cellphone in the car. Yep, don't even take it with me. There's a whole world out there that you are missing (and oftentimes being rude to) while you walk around talking on your phone.

And really, how much do you think the rest of us want to hear your side of a conversation on how cool last night's episode of House was? And a guy on the phone in the grocery store makes me think one thing: Mommy sent him to the store for her, but she's got him on a short leash.

The belt clip is the pocket protector of the new millennium.

You know what? I leave my cellphone in the car. Yep, don't even take it with me. There's a whole world out there that you are missing (and oftentimes being rude to) while you walk around talking on your phone.

And really, how much do you think the rest of us want to hear your side of a conversation on how cool last night's episode of House was? And a guy on the phone in the grocery store makes me think one thing: Mommy sent him to the store for her, but she's got him on a short leash.

Or, he could be talking to his ho's while hes out of the house...

So wait, pocket protectors aren't "in" anymore?

If I don't bring back the right creamer, I'll be ded. D. E. D. Ded.

Cat gets me all swooning then busts out with the "$$$$$" talk. *sigh*

This shouldn't surprise you. Where's my yacht?!

Rep to Kevin Greene!!! :lol: