Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Greene

MLB Playoff Thread

So it's pretty obvious the Giants are over matched by the Cubs. Yes they have Bumgarner going down 0-2 but I expect the Cubbies to light him up as towards the end of the season Bumgarner was getting lit up with regularity.

The Dodgers are up 1-0 on the road but with the rain out we'll have to see about game 2.

Who has some feedback on the AL matchups as most of this week I was off on a golf vaca.?

Toronto barely beat the O's but are exposing how lucky the Rangers have been by thumping them in Arlington. Francona used his bullpen spectacularly in game 1 to beat the Sox and David Price was David-Price-in-the-playoffs bad in Game 2 so the Sox are on the ropes back at Fenway.

Welp the Giants extended the series despite Bumgarner pitching about how I figured in Game 3 but their bullpen failed again Game 4 as they have the entire 2nd half.

The Dodgers somehow manged to beat the Nats Game 4 but will need to beat Scherzer a 2nd time to advance against the Cubbies. The key is the Blue must swing the bats. I believe they're like 0 for 5 with the bases loaded in the post season. They could have swept this series with clutch hitting.

Dodgers just playing stupid baseball so far. Turner picked off second by the catcher.

Utley drops an out on a great play by Seager to make the kid Urias work much harder.

Toles can't complete a simple relay throw from the outfield to nail a guy out from me to Charlotte.

I despise incompetent baseball. Makes me think of Don Mattingly *shivers*.

Let's pull our heads out of our asses and swing the lumber boys, your only hope now down 4. Urias deserved much better.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Alex stump