Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RickyManningJr

What Happened to Best Player Available in the Draft?

6 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

Pay the bill...

See, when you grow up there are these things, we call these things women. They are quite remarkable creatures. You will want to spend time with them, and even try to make them happy. (You may want to practice this one.) One of the things they really like is to snuggle in from of an open fire.

And to start said fire, I am going to need some kindling. Kindling is small pieces of paper and wood you light to fire up the larger chunks of wood. Then when you have shown your manhood by getting a roaring fire going. You then snuggle on the couch with your favorite curvy gal, watch cool movies like "Hope Floats", and let nature take its course.

Now this may sound gross, but trust me. When you grow up, you too may wish to engage in the joys the life of a grown azz adult can bring.

7 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

See, when you grow up there are these things, we call these things women. They are quite remarkable creatures. You will want to spend time with them, and even try to make them happy. (You may want to practice this one.) One of the things they really like is to snuggle in from of an open fire.

And to start said fire, I am going to need some kindling. Kindling is small pieces of paper and wood you light to fire up the larger chunks of wood. Then when you have shown your manhood by getting a roaring fire going. You then snuggle on the couch with your favorite curvy gal, watch cool movies like "Hope Floats", and let nature take its course.

Now this may sound gross, but trust me. When you grow up, you too may wish to engage in the joys the life of a grown azz adult can bring.

Wow your knowledge of kindling is mesmerizing and dwarfs your , lol, knowledge of football and obviously women...

43 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Oh you bastards

What the fug is this piece of poo thread doing in the Soccer forum??

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU DAMN IDIOTS!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Lorimark