Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Why has Kelvin Benjamin played like a lazy, fat, undisciplined, poo-tastic bum this year?

His suckage is one of the least talked about stories of the year. Why has Kelvin Benjamin regressed to the point where I'm not sure he's that much better than Philly Brown anymore?

He is who he is. There is a reason that despite being a freak of a wr in terms of size and catch radius that he was available at the bottom of the first. Same with Shaq. Talent/athleticism without skill and football intelligence is pretty worthless.

Sent from my XT1254 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I'm going to give him a pass and say it's due to coming back from injury, although I don't really believe it is and think everything the scouts said about his work ethic and conditioning predraft is correct. 

With that said, next year is put up or shut up time. If he's the same player next year, I'd cut bait. 

Just now, bigdog10 said:

I'm going to give him a pass and say it's due to coming back from injury, although I don't really believe it is and think everything the scouts said about his work ethic and conditioning predraft is correct. 

With that said, next year is put up or shut up time. If he's the same player next year, I'd cut bait. 

I, I, I mean it's December now. He's nowhere close to the player he was Week 1 his rookie season.

Maybe he's lazy. Trying to get DPI instead of trying to catch the ball. then getting OPI....

lol

....lazy.

WR is the position most effected by a bad team. It's wholly depended upon other positions in order to get the ball. 

I'm sure there have been times this year that if the line had held for one more second, Cam could have hit him. 

Your concern is valid though. 

The one thing that gives me hope is that he looked real good the first game this year against Denver. He can still be that guy, but he's went downhill just like the team.

Because the coaching staff was lazy this year. KB has not been the only one making mental errors. Also WRs usually regress there second year as well. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    PanthersToast88