Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mother of Palin daughter's boyfriend arrested

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Palin '12 woo hoooo woo hoo!!

Posted

Let me know when PALIN is arrested for drugs.

Sure, as soon as you let me know when Obama is arrested for somehow conspiring with Ayers for terrorism or whatever it's been you harping about for over a year.

"Questionable ties" and "unanswered questions" and all that.....what a joke, homer.

Posted

the continued fixation on things related to Palin is a fine source of amusement to me.

Oh I will always be fixed on Palin.

That woman will be mine one day.

Posted

Oh I will always be fixed on Palin.

That woman will be mine one day.

ahh murph, yours is a different sort of fixation :)

Posted

Palin should have fired all the state troopers.

Posted

I thought a person was guilty by association. Or at least that's what we were told a few months back.

If that's no longer the case, that's as it should be.

How many degrees of separation are you going to associate Palin with this?

Posted

This is Sarah Palin's future in-law (that is unless Bristol wants to raise her baby in sin).

I think that fact alone makes it newsworthy.

Posted

Face it, in laws are of no concern at all compared to neighbors!

Posted

Sure, as soon as you let me know when Obama is arrested for somehow conspiring with Ayers for terrorism or whatever it's been you harping about for over a year.

"Questionable ties" and "unanswered questions" and all that.....what a joke, homer.

You think the two situations are related in your twisted world, don't you? And I'm the homer. When you get those pics of Sarah Palin taking hits off the crack pipe with that chick, again, let me know...I'm sure they're as buddy-buddy as Obama and Ayers, right?

Posted

Sarah Palin is as much of a cipher as the conservative movement.

Let her fade into oblivion in peace.

Posted

You think the two situations are related in your twisted world, don't you? And I'm the homer. When you get those pics of Sarah Palin taking hits off the crack pipe with that chick, again, let me know...I'm sure they're as buddy-buddy as Obama and Ayers, right?

"buddy buddy"...you really are an idiot but I will say you are the master of self deception.

The whole point of the conversation is that we all know people that we have to deal with even if we don't necessarily like them much, and all you want to say is "he's worse! he's worse!" No one here that I can see is judging Palin based on this woman, but you can't stop yourself from making insinatuations based on how you want things to be instead of how things usually work in the real world.

Posted

"buddy buddy"...you really are an idiot but I will say you are the master of self deception.

The whole point of the conversation is that we all know people that we have to deal with even if we don't necessarily like them much, and all you want to say is "he's worse! he's worse!" No one here that I can see is judging Palin based on this woman, but you can't stop yourself from making insinatuations based on how you want things to be instead of how things usually work in the real world.

When I start throwing insults at you, feel free to reciprocate.

You people have been passing judgment on Palin at every turn for 4 months, right or wrong.