Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halloween

47 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Anyone else excited about it? This is my favorite time of year

Posted · Report post

Not really, it doesn't feel like fall yet.

Posted · Report post

yes!

Posted · Report post

Can't wait so I can wear this:

[IMG]http://www.jokesunlimited.com/funny_halloween_costumes/large/breathalyzer.jpg[/IMG]

Posted · Report post

Scary movie fans (like me) always enjoy October :)

Posted · Report post

It will feel like fall beginning Tues/Wed according to the weatherman...I was dreading the end of summer but now I'm into fall. I love Halloween too.

Posted · Report post

I love Halloween too. I usually cant wait for it to come. But this year I'm kinda down in the dumps. We usually put on a haunted house in our garage and invite friends over to dress up and be in it to scare all the kiddos. I haven't made up my mind if I'm going to do it yet.

Posted · Report post

Halloween sucks.

Posted · Report post

I'm going to be Kanye West and interrupt everyone else's costumes.

Posted · Report post

The only thing I like about Halloween is when hot chicks dress up in small costumes.

Posted · Report post

Halloween is my favorite as well...my favorite time of the year is between September and November....late summer to late fall rocks!!

Posted · Report post

I am going to be Howie Mandel and my wife is going to be one of the Deal or No Deal Hotties with a suitcase.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Mr. Hotsauce']I am going to be Howie Mandel and my wife is going to be one of the Deal or No Deal Hotties with a suitcase.[/QUOTE]

pics pls.

of her. :D

Posted · Report post

I'm going to be out of town this year for Halloween and my neighbors are already wondering about my usual Halloween decorations (you know how every neighborhood has THAT person - in my neighborhood, THAT person is me). People are upset that I'm not planning on putting them up - don't want my house to be decorated and then me not be home. That just wouldn't be right.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='nc_biscuit']The only thing I like about Halloween is when hot chicks dress up in small costumes.[/QUOTE]

yess!!!....the inspector's will be on the prowl that night I assure you!!

Posted · Report post

I was at Lowe's during lunch, and they are already pushing the Halloween stuff off to the side and putting up Christmas trees :(

Posted · Report post

[quote name='nc_biscuit']The only thing I like about Halloween is when hot chicks dress up in small costumes.[/QUOTE]

i think the maddest the wife has ever been at me was last year when I was taking pics of hotties in downtown. everywhere I looked ass was hanging out. :D

the pics didn't make it through the night. i have to be smoother this year.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='KING KLONG']i think the maddest the wife has ever been at me was last year when I was taking pics of hotties in downtown. everywhere I looked ass was hanging out. :D

the pics didn't make it through the night. i have to be smoother this year.[/QUOTE]

stealth is of the utmost importance padawan

Posted · Report post

Halloween is my favorite holiday,even if I don't go out,I'll watch scary movies!Fall is my favorite time of the year,I would say winter is too,but Charlotte doesn't really get much of a winter!

Posted · Report post

Just finished my horror movie schedule. 31 days of sheer terror. Me and the girlfriend are stoked.

Now its time to look forward to the haunted houses, ghost walks, pumpkin carvings, hay rides, costumes, parties, house decorating and crisp fall air.

I love it.

Oh and Im also going to Busch Gardens for their set up they do for Halloween, we go every year. It's bad ass. Hope everyone else finds something to keep them in the spirit!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='XClown1986']Just finished my horror movie schedule. 31 days of sheer terror.[/QUOTE]
Care to share the menu?

Posted · Report post

Poltergeist
Dawn of the Dead
Salem's Lot
Childs Play
Hostel
Fright Night
The Evil Dead
Hellraiser
An American Werewolf in London (Not scary but a classic)
Silence of the Lambs
The Ring
30 Days of Night
Saw
The Sixth Sense
The Hills Have Eyes
Pet Sematary
Night of the Demons
Misery
The Omen
The Thing
Phantasm
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Amityville Horror
Alien
The Shining
The Exorcist
Night of the Living Dead
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Friday the 13th
Halloween

Posted · Report post

Quality :thumbsup:

Some I might have thrown in...

The Grudge
Session 9
Quarantine
Stir of Echoes
The Reaping
28 Days Later

Originally saw "Phantasm" on Halloween night when I was 12 at a friend's house with two other guys and no adults around.

We were all so scared when it was over that I ran all the way back to my house (the whole 20 yards) :lol: