• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XClown1986

Halloween

It will feel like fall beginning Tues/Wed according to the weatherman...I was dreading the end of summer but now I'm into fall. I love Halloween too.

I love Halloween too. I usually cant wait for it to come. But this year I'm kinda down in the dumps. We usually put on a haunted house in our garage and invite friends over to dress up and be in it to scare all the kiddos. I haven't made up my mind if I'm going to do it yet.

Halloween is my favorite as well...my favorite time of the year is between September and November....late summer to late fall rocks!!

I am going to be Howie Mandel and my wife is going to be one of the Deal or No Deal Hotties with a suitcase.

pics pls.

of her. :D

I'm going to be out of town this year for Halloween and my neighbors are already wondering about my usual Halloween decorations (you know how every neighborhood has THAT person - in my neighborhood, THAT person is me). People are upset that I'm not planning on putting them up - don't want my house to be decorated and then me not be home. That just wouldn't be right.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    HeyMsCarter

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts