Photo
- - - - -

Halloween

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#16 Sultan33g

Sultan33g

I have a boner.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:04 PM

The only thing I like about Halloween is when hot chicks dress up in small costumes.

yess!!!....the inspector's will be on the prowl that night I assure you!!

#17 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,504 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:14 PM

No.

#18 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,350 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 01:49 PM

I was at Lowe's during lunch, and they are already pushing the Halloween stuff off to the side and putting up Christmas trees :(

#19 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,382 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 02:16 PM

The only thing I like about Halloween is when hot chicks dress up in small costumes.

i think the maddest the wife has ever been at me was last year when I was taking pics of hotties in downtown. everywhere I looked ass was hanging out. :D

the pics didn't make it through the night. i have to be smoother this year.

#20 Sultan33g

Sultan33g

I have a boner.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 02:18 PM

i think the maddest the wife has ever been at me was last year when I was taking pics of hotties in downtown. everywhere I looked ass was hanging out. :D

the pics didn't make it through the night. i have to be smoother this year.

stealth is of the utmost importance padawan

#21 2plankingpanther

2plankingpanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:05 PM

Halloween is my favorite holiday,even if I don't go out,I'll watch scary movies!Fall is my favorite time of the year,I would say winter is too,but Charlotte doesn't really get much of a winter!

#22 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:22 PM

Just finished my horror movie schedule. 31 days of sheer terror. Me and the girlfriend are stoked.

Now its time to look forward to the haunted houses, ghost walks, pumpkin carvings, hay rides, costumes, parties, house decorating and crisp fall air.

I love it.

Oh and Im also going to Busch Gardens for their set up they do for Halloween, we go every year. It's bad ass. Hope everyone else finds something to keep them in the spirit!

#23 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 39,917 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:27 PM

Just finished my horror movie schedule. 31 days of sheer terror.

Care to share the menu?

#24 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:32 PM

Poltergeist
Dawn of the Dead
Salem's Lot
Childs Play
Hostel
Fright Night
The Evil Dead
Hellraiser
An American Werewolf in London (Not scary but a classic)
Silence of the Lambs
The Ring
30 Days of Night
Saw
The Sixth Sense
The Hills Have Eyes
Pet Sematary
Night of the Demons
Misery
The Omen
The Thing
Phantasm
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Amityville Horror
Alien
The Shining
The Exorcist
Night of the Living Dead
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Friday the 13th
Halloween

#25 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 39,917 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:35 PM

Quality :thumbsup:

Some I might have thrown in...

The Grudge
Session 9
Quarantine
Stir of Echoes
The Reaping
28 Days Later

Originally saw "Phantasm" on Halloween night when I was 12 at a friend's house with two other guys and no adults around.

We were all so scared when it was over that I ran all the way back to my house (the whole 20 yards) :lol:

Edited by Mr Scot, 30 September 2009 - 11:52 PM.

#26 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:46 PM

I personally didn't care for the Grudge. Didn't get the hype.

Stir of Echoes was a close call, but last minute didn't make the cut (might get watched anyway, it's not like its a strict schedule).

I keep hearing about Session 9, haven't seen it though.

But I am a HUGE horror movie buff if you can't tell. Haha.

edit: That's classic about Phantasm though, I bet you were just waiting to hear BOOOOOYYYYYYY!! as you were running home.

I watched the Ring for the first time with my cousin and we were terrified. We were watching it in a storm, and when the movie went off, we turned the dvd player off and tried to watch something funny to get us unscared I guess. Well the storm knocked the cable out and went straight to loud static, of course we swore it was the girl and freaked out for a second. Hilarious.

Edited by XClown1986, 30 September 2009 - 11:51 PM.

#27 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 39,917 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:47 PM

Another Halloween favorite (Tales from the Darkside)

#28 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:58 PM

My grandmother used to watch Tales from the Darkside and Unsolved Mysteries when I was little. To this day, the openings to both shows freak me out. Good stuff.

#29 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 39,917 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:59 PM

edit: That's classic about Phantasm though, I bet you were just waiting to hear BOOOOOYYYYYYY!! as you were running home.

I watched the Ring for the first time with my cousin and we were terrified. We were watching it in a storm, and when the movie went off, we turned the dvd player off and tried to watch something funny to get us unscared I guess. Well the storm knocked the cable out and went straight to loud static, of course we swore it was the girl and freaked out for a second. Hilarious.

The door in my bedroom had a full length mirror on it. I was afraid to shut it :lol:

I remember coming out of The Ring at the theater and seeing a group of teenaged girls that were huddled together whimpering. They were very freaked out.

The ex-wife's hands were shaking by the end of The Grudge. She didn't sleep well that night. Same deal on the Blair Witch Project. And we watched Session 9 after midnight with the lights off (the only way to go).

Fifteen minutes into Jeepers Creepers, the ex was begging me to leave. She couldn't watch anymore. At that point, I was thinking it was going to be one of the scariest movies I'd ever watched. then halfway in they turned it into just another stupid rubber-mask monster movie :incazzato:

And yeah, the "Tales from the Darkside" opening really helped make the show. Ditto for Night Gallery.

(man I wish I got the Chiller channel) :(

#30 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 12:10 AM

Fifteen minutes into Jeepers Creepers, the ex was begging me to leave. She couldn't watch anymore. At that point, I was thinking it was going to be one of the scariest movies I'd ever watched. then halfway in they turned it into just another stupid rubber-mask monster movie :incazzato:
:(

Man when they drove by that house and saw him throwing that body down the tunnel and he just stared at them as they drove by, I had NEVER felt so terrified watching a horror flick. When it turned out he was just a bat in a trenchcoat I was so pissed off. I can still watch the movie, but only for what it builds the story up to be, not the end result. Just the idea of NOT knowing what it was, was scarier to me.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com