Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Burnout189

Saturday's Game

4 posts in this topic

So what is the cost for 4 people to attend the tailgate Saturday? I have not been able to attend a home game in years due to job/military and what note. This will be my wife's first home game ,so i really want us and my sister and her husband to go to a good one. What's the cost of a Riot tailgate, and location etc. ?

11 hours ago, Burnout189 said:

So what is the cost for 4 people to attend the tailgate Saturday? I have not been able to attend a home game in years due to job/military and what note. This will be my wife's first home game ,so i really want us and my sister and her husband to go to a good one. What's the cost of a Riot tailgate, and location etc. ?

There is no "cost" to attend the tailgates. But if you're eating and drinking then we encourage an appropriate donation. We don't profit from the tailgate and 100% of the net proceeds go to the Cam Newton Foundation. 

See ya there.....

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

There is no "cost" to attend the tailgates. But if you're eating and drinking then we encourage an appropriate donation. We don't profit from the tailgate and 100% of the net proceeds go to the Cam Newton Foundation. 

See ya there.....

Sounds good to me. I did see online that a membership was needed to get in. Is that still the case?

33 minutes ago, Burnout189 said:

Sounds good to me. I did see online that a membership was needed to get in. Is that still the case?

We're relaxing it for this game since it's the last one. Plus we're always "Huddler friendly" when we can be.