Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
carolinajay

Cleveland Cavaliers @ Charlotte Hornets

15 posts in this topic

Why is it Lebron always lights us up? He is basically beating us by himself right now.

Sent from my XT1254 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Some major swag from Frank on that buzzer beater to end the first. Wish he was more consistent with it but he has game. Maybe he will be our next Kemba, a guy who turns into an all-star it just takes him a couple years to really figure it all out.

They let LeBron get away with so many offensive fouls it's disgusting to watch sometimes, great player but damn he gets so much help from the zebras.

Can we please get Kemba some scoring help. 

1 person likes this

Watching what the Cavs and Lebron can get away with makes me sick.

2 people like this

Sure Lebron, you can fracture MKG's ribs and puncture his lung with the point of your extended elbow driving through the lane, no problem.

Wait, did MKG look at Lebron?  Flagrant foul.

We just can't get a win against the cavs. I just want one..or four. 

2 hours ago, The Lobo said:

We just can't get a win against the cavs. I just want one..or four. 

Got one last year.....

1 person likes this

59 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Got one last year.....

I mean this year. I also put four for a playoff series win. One can dream right?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Topics

• I was watching the Daily Show from last night for a few minutes, and they played the part where the lady in the red dress was asking Paul Ryan to step down.  What got me was how she was excusing Trump for not knowing how to be a politician, and how Ryan and other congressional republicans had led him astray.   They made the point that it sounded a lot like a mom who was making excuses why her son was failing school...   All I got to say is a big old WTF is going on?  You run for President, you have to be prepared to actually BE president, which Trump was not.  The poo show we're seeing is simply a result of people being angry and voting emotionally (during the primaries) for the "other guy" because they thought it couldn't get much worse (due to the Fox News/Obama = the End of the World nonsense).  Welp...
    • Yeah if Hillary got elected and took credit, not a single left wing kook on this site would start a thread calling her out on it.  Yet more proof you are a bunch of morons.