Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Soul Rebel

Will Jordan Leggett Make it to 3rd Round?

16 posts in this topic

I woudl like to add Kittle or Legget with our 3rd comp or early fourth.  Not sure they last that long, but we can always hope.

The team should really be considering best TE avaialble with that 3rd round compensatory. I think that last pick in  the 2nd round we got from the patriots, you should really look at that as pick 1 of the 3rd round instead of the last pick of the 2nd round.

If there's no trades made its really easy to see us going defense in round 1 (S.Thomas, Allen, Barnett, Adams, Hooker, Lattimore)  and maybe even double dipping on defense considering there's a lot of great defensive back talent after Adams and Hooker all projected to start flying off the board in the 2nd round. Then I think the next two picks (our late 2nd and 3rd round comp) should be offense, for example something like :

R1 : Jonathan Allen  R2 (high) : Budda Baker R2 (Low) : Dede Westbrook R3 (comp)  : Jake Butt

I think the team could do well to make this a well balanced draft position wise. Since we don't have an emergency situation like last year and did well in free agency, we can get some diverse talent that'll greatly improve our team overall.

I woudl like to add Kittle or Legget with our 3rd comp or early fourth.  Not sure they last that long, but we can always hope.

I hope he will still be there.... Gettin a feelin he s gonna go to another team so they can duplicate what we do with Greg lol nah seriously

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

With as many good TEs as there are in this class and Leggett not running the 40 at the combine, he let some TEs pass him. Sounded like he did fine at the pro-day:

Jordan Leggett: Other than Williams, Leggett drew the most positive reviews from scouts I text with. "He's so natural and powerful" said one scout. Another added, "probably a top-50 player in a normal draft class."

I think he could easily slip to the 3rd just based on the amount of TE prospects and the depth overall. Still loving the fact that we have 8, 40, 64, 98 and 115. If we draft well, we could pickup some really good impact players.

Leggett isn't going to fall to our comp pick but he will be around in the 3rd.  Some teams are moving to more of the hybrid TE role and less traditional. And with Evans and the kid from south Alabama to name 2, are shooting up and over Leggett.  That and just how deep this draft is overall will cause him to fall

People need to start looking at our late 2nd as basically the first pick in the 3rd.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0