Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saca312

Oui. Someone's Confident.

RoaringRiot    12,967
11 hours ago, TheRed said:

Offensively they are damn good.

Defensively... This is the same team that lost to the Chargers at home. The same Chargers team that surrendered a victory to the at the time historically winless Cleveland Browns.

If the Falcons aren't careful, the Seahawks will flat out take their lunch money, and another run at the Super Bowl.

They're not terrible on D. They can get pressure on the QB and we all know Seattle's Oline isn't very good. Not to mention they already won in Seattle and now Thomas is out. I think ATL wins this one. (Just puked typing that). 

But you're right they're not a perfect team - no one outside of NE is complete IMO (maybe KC). The Chargers loss was a bad one, but the Chargers can score and the ATL coach made some questionable calls at the end there. The Chargers lost to the Browns in week 16 when everyone had packed it up - not sure I would "count" that too much.

Edit: yes I fuged up - ATL lost in Seattle. 

• Pie 1

Cj72    801
1 hour ago, RoaringRiot said:

They're not terrible on D. They can get pressure on the QB and we all know Seattle's Oline isn't very good. Not to mention they already won in Seattle and now Thomas is out. I think ATL wins this one. (Just puked typing that). 

But you're right they're not a perfect team - no one outside of NE is complete IMO (maybe KC). The Chargers loss was a bad one, but the Chargers can score and the ATL coach made some questionable calls at the end there. The Chargers lost to the Browns in week 16 when everyone had packed it up - not sure I would "count" that too much.

They lost in Seattle this year. Although Richard Sherman blatantly holding Julio down by the arm at the end of the game probably prevented them from being able to kick a fg to win.

• Pie 2

RoaringRiot    12,967
20 minutes ago, Cj72 said:

They lost in Seattle this year. Although Richard Sherman blatantly holding Julio down by the arm at the end of the game probably prevented them from being able to kick a fg to win.

Sorry, you're right. I was thinking they "should have" won. That was a 5a mistake. 

• Pie 1

bigdog10    2,203

That place is no different than this place was a year ago. We were practically planning the parade and preordering our sports illustrated super bowl package at this point last year. 

• Pie 7

RoaringRiot    12,967
Just now, bigdog10 said:

That place is no different than this place was a year ago. We were practically planning the parade and preordering our sports illustrated super bowl package at this point last year. 

Agreed. 

• Pie 1

mjligon    7,365
13 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

And at the beginning of this season.

• Pie 2

Cj72    801

Personally I'm cheering for green bay because I really really don't want Dallas to win. Dallas and 49er fans are already obnoxious with their "we have so many rings from years ago" talk. Nevermind the fact that since the Panthers have existed they have the same number of rings. 

Oh and his fug the falcons and seahawks

• Pie 2

electro's horse    2,938

Julio is basically uncoverable if he's healthy and they matchup very well against all the teams left in the playoffs. 

I think the best hope if you're cheering against them is Green Bay.

They're going to boat race Seattle. 

• Pie 2

*FreeFua*    7,025

It's funny seeing both Beasley and Neal both have great years after the huddle football expects claimed Beasley was a bust last year and Neal was a laugher of a pick. 

Both these guys are going to be beasts for years to come. Atlanta is no joke

• Pie 2

TheRed    17,985
3 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

It's certainly possible they could beat Seattle. They are a good team, no doubt.

Realistically, Atlanta is going to have to not only beat the Seahawks, but the referees, and that plain old fashioned absurd luck that seems to follow the Seahawks with those flukey plays that seem to happen at the right moment. It will be interesting.

Also, bruh, how you gonna lie to my face, and say they beat Seattle already?

RoaringRiot    12,967
23 minutes ago, TheRed said:

It's certainly possible they could beat Seattle. They are a good team, no doubt.

Realistically, Atlanta is going to have to not only beat the Seahawks, but the referees, and that plain old fashioned absurd luck that seems to follow the Seahawks with those flukey plays that seem to happen at the right moment. It will be interesting.

Also, bruh, how you gonna lie to my face, and say they beat Seattle already?

Back off....it was 5a and I was reading with one eye and thinking with minimal brain cells. 

Yeah I fugged that up. They actually got robbed and should have won. 

I'm praying for a typical ATL playoff meltdown, but this year feels a little different. Can you imagine Dallas vs ATL in the NFCCG? fug man....

Truthfully GB is really the only team left in the NFC I can stomach. 

• Pie 2

Pimpdaddy    604
36 minutes ago, CatMan72 said:

They're good, but Ryan is a post-season choke artist and that defense won't hold up. 

...yea....there defense is really suspect.... matty-jones connection is really good tho... it would be so debilitating for them if they choked out again...