Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saca312

Oui. Someone's Confident.

Recommended Posts

Offensively they are damn good.

Defensively... This is the same team that lost to the Chargers at home. The same Chargers team that surrendered a victory to the at the time historically winless Cleveland Browns.

If the Falcons aren't careful, the Seahawks will flat out take their lunch money, and another run at the Super Bowl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


11 hours ago, TheRed said:

Offensively they are damn good.

Defensively... This is the same team that lost to the Chargers at home. The same Chargers team that surrendered a victory to the at the time historically winless Cleveland Browns.

If the Falcons aren't careful, the Seahawks will flat out take their lunch money, and another run at the Super Bowl.

They're not terrible on D. They can get pressure on the QB and we all know Seattle's Oline isn't very good. Not to mention they already won in Seattle and now Thomas is out. I think ATL wins this one. (Just puked typing that). 

But you're right they're not a perfect team - no one outside of NE is complete IMO (maybe KC). The Chargers loss was a bad one, but the Chargers can score and the ATL coach made some questionable calls at the end there. The Chargers lost to the Browns in week 16 when everyone had packed it up - not sure I would "count" that too much.

Edit: yes I fuged up - ATL lost in Seattle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RoaringRiot said:

They're not terrible on D. They can get pressure on the QB and we all know Seattle's Oline isn't very good. Not to mention they already won in Seattle and now Thomas is out. I think ATL wins this one. (Just puked typing that). 

But you're right they're not a perfect team - no one outside of NE is complete IMO (maybe KC). The Chargers loss was a bad one, but the Chargers can score and the ATL coach made some questionable calls at the end there. The Chargers lost to the Browns in week 16 when everyone had packed it up - not sure I would "count" that too much.

They lost in Seattle this year. Although Richard Sherman blatantly holding Julio down by the arm at the end of the game probably prevented them from being able to kick a fg to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Cj72 said:

They lost in Seattle this year. Although Richard Sherman blatantly holding Julio down by the arm at the end of the game probably prevented them from being able to kick a fg to win.

Sorry, you're right. I was thinking they "should have" won. That was a 5a mistake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




That place is no different than this place was a year ago. We were practically planning the parade and preordering our sports illustrated super bowl package at this point last year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigdog10 said:

That place is no different than this place was a year ago. We were practically planning the parade and preordering our sports illustrated super bowl package at this point last year. 

Agreed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

That place is no different than this place was a year ago. We were practically planning the parade and preordering our sports illustrated super bowl package at this point last year. 

And at the beginning of this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I'm cheering for green bay because I really really don't want Dallas to win. Dallas and 49er fans are already obnoxious with their "we have so many rings from years ago" talk. Nevermind the fact that since the Panthers have existed they have the same number of rings. 

 

Oh and his fug the falcons and seahawks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      18,778
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    PantherGod
    Joined
  • Topics

×