Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nails

Chargers to LA per Schefter

Philip Rivers is 35 and has openly said in the past he didn't want to take he or his many kids to LA.  Maybe he retires or forces a trade.  Or maybe the Chargers are still open to drafting a QB just in case. I only care about the Panthers and these scenarios help us tremendously.

At least people in LA will get to see three home wins now... maybe.

Looking like StubHub is their likely home too for the interim period. I don't know what's more embarrassing, playing at such a small venue or have a game where it still looks half empty.

So you're telling me of the 50 states we have to have so many teams in the same state and I get like you know economics has some well a lot of say-so in everything but why don't we give chances to other states stop putting all these teams in the same state
Is going to saturate the place with too many things into many sports teams. I will look into other states and see if they're willing to pay for it if they got the money go for it
Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Philip Rivers is 35 and has openly said in the past he didn't want to take he or his many kids to LA.  Maybe he retires or forces a trade.  Or maybe the Chargers are still open to drafting a QB just in case. I only care about the Panthers and these scenarios help us tremendously.

I looked it up this man has like seven kids his pull out game is weak as fug or he's really just that crazy

1 minute ago, dardarroarroar said:

I looked it up this man has like seven kids his pull out game is weak as fug or he's really just that crazy

Oh lawd!

LOL

16 minutes ago, dardarroarroar said:

or he's really just that crazy

His wife definitely is.

His wife definitely is.

I always figured after the fifth they just slide out with ease but you never know she could tighten right back up you know some women have that death grip you have no choice on whether you can pull out or not

When I was in LA for the Panthers game I spent a good bit of time at the Hollywood Park poker room - which is in Inglewood right beside where the new stadium is going. The residence there were less than thrilled about the construction (dust was everywhere) and (even more) traffic that the new development is brining. I can only imagine them now knowing there will be games for 20 straight weekends. 

7 hours ago, Nails said:

While I appreciate you making this all about the Panthers (seriously), It's only 120 miles. If Smitty can work in Baltimore while living in Charlotte, I'm sure Rivers can figure something out for the few years he has remaining. He's under contract through 2019.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Gsam