ARSEN

Summer 2017 Transfer Season

On 1/29/2017 at 0:35 PM, ARSEN said:

Manchester United made Antonio Griezmann their number one target and expecting to bid £90M in the summer.  

Arsenal made Reus on of top targets this Summer.  Likely moving Sanchez back to CF position where he was amazing earlier this season.

Manchester City said aubameyang is one of their top targets in the summer.

ESPN reports that Morata had enough with lack of playing time in Real and wants to move this Summer.

Love Griezmann but 90 is a huge number.  Would love Morata at Chelsea even though he will also cost a ton I think.

48 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Love Griezmann but 90 is a huge number.  Would love Morata at Chelsea even though he will also cost a ton I think.

You guys already $2 billions in debt, what difference does another $90 million make?  poo, Manchester United will probably spend another $300 million on average players.

• Pie 1

Official.  Arsenal to sign Kolasinac, starting LB from Schalke.  

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/10878966/sead-kolasinac-to-join-arsenal-when-schalke-contract-is-up-on-july-1

They are not messing around about rebuilding the team.  Kolasinac rejected an offer from Man City... shocking.  Good bye, Monreal.

kolasinac_8uadq55bccft1pw3w4d98sjsx.png?

Edited by ARSEN

Don't expect a very busy summer from Liverpool. Hopefully 2-3 impact players like Matip, Mane, and Wijnaldum and then a few more for depth purposes if we have UCL.

Walker is a definite upgrade for City at fullback... also would love to see City make a bid for Sunderland's GK Pickford.

3 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

Walker is a definite upgrade for City at fullback... also would love to see City make a bid for Sunderland's GK Pickford.

He's a great wingback, and has some monster speed. That said, Walker also has a tendency to switch off at the worst times in defense (See our West Ham game), and can cost you a game or two during the season. Overall, I'm happier with Trippier playing the RB spot for us, as he is stouter in defense, and has some amazing crosses he can place just right in the box.

I don't see them letting Walker go for nothing, so it'll definitely cost your guys if they want him. But, if he really wants out, then I'd be ok with him leaving. I feel that way about any player that doesn't want to be at their club anymore. Keeping them is useless, and a cancer/distraction to the dressing room. Next man up has been our mentality for a while, and I'm sure there's a young academy RB we can bring up for depth.

36 minutes ago, Raskle said:

He's a great wingback, and has some monster speed. That said, Walker also has a tendency to switch off at the worst times in defense (See our West Ham game), and can cost you a game or two during the season. Overall, I'm happier with Trippier playing the RB spot for us, as he is stouter in defense, and has some amazing crosses he can place just right in the box.

I don't see them letting Walker go for nothing, so it'll definitely cost your guys if they want him. But, if he really wants out, then I'd be ok with him leaving. I feel that way about any player that doesn't want to be at their club anymore. Keeping them is useless, and a cancer/distraction to the dressing room. Next man up has been our mentality for a while, and I'm sure there's a young academy RB we can bring up for depth.

He's definitely an upgrade over Zabaleta and Kolarav.

5 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

He's definitely an upgrade over Zabaleta and Kolarav.

Zabaleta and Kolarav are smart vets. Walker makes quite few mistakes.

Just now, ARSEN said:

Zabaleta and Kolarav are smart vets. Walker makes quite few mistakes.

Also old as hell and can't do much going forward under Pep's system. Walker fits the style a lot better.

7 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

Also old as hell and can't do much going forward under Pep's system. Walker fits the style a lot better.

We shall see.  He seems like a good fit on paper for 3-4-3.

Usamov, the richest Russian person, is trying to buy 67% of Arsenal for $1.7 billion.  Previous $1.35 billion bid was rejected.  If rejected, he will likely submit $2 billion bid which is hard to reject.  If he buys Arsenal, expect £400M in transfers this Summer.

Kroenke refuses to sell Arsenal.  The fans are hate him and call him a coward for refusing to announce that Wenger is coming back because he afraid of riots it will cause during games.  Kroenke also afraid of attending games because he knows the fans hate him.  Old Arsenal legends call for fans to do something about it.  Situation is very toxic.  They say Kroenke is a big turnoff for many stars to sign with Arsenal because Arsenal board and Kroenke do not care about winning or any success, they want profits.

Kroenke said he will completely restructure Arsenal this summer and will appoint his son to run Arsenal.  If he lied again, bad poo is going to happen next season.